XS Go is an ultra-portable dry herb vaporizer
that is unique among all AirVape models, like AirVape X
. Stylish in onyx black with a two-tone finish, it uses the best heating conduction and convection technology for you to enjoy a wide range of flavors and vapor quality. It has a simple user interface which makes it perfect for beginners.
The Airvape XS Go is ergonomically designed to perfectly fit on the palm of your hand as you grip on it. Weighing only 2 ounces or 57 grams, it is rectangular in shape with a rounded top and bottom. At the back of the device is a distinct Seed of Life symbol which stores a built-in packing tool underneath. Here are more details about the design of XS Go:
- Body: It is made of ABS plastic with a rubberized coating making it tough, durable, and light enough to carry anywhere.
- Single Button Interface: Located on the face of the device, it is sturdy and functional for turning the device on/off and switching among the 5 temperature options: 355°, 375°, 390°, 405°, and 420° F.
- Heating Chamber: It is made of ceramic and is oval-shaped for an evenly heated dry herb material.
- Battery: It has a built-in 1200 mAh battery which is good for 4 - 5 sessions and only needs 45 minutes to recharge. It is rechargeable with a standard micro USB cable included in the box.
The device has 5 temperature settings. You can choose among 355°F, 375°F, 390°F, 405°F, and 420°F just by holding the button. The temperature settings are displayed in the form of LED bars with the smallest bar representing the lowest temperature and the biggest bar representing the highest temperature.
With AirVape XS Go, vape users can appreciate the best of both convection and conduction heating technology. You only need to press a single button to control the temperature and the device will heat up as fast as 20 seconds. The thermal-resistant ceramic oven warms up the dry herb without combustion. With this vaporizer, you get to produce dense clouds with decent flavor and vapor quality.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Fill the oven with dry herbs.
- Put back the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button 3 times to turn it on.
- Hold down the power button to choose among the temperature settings: 355°, 375°, 390°, 405°, and 420° F.
- Release hold to start the heating process.
- Once it finishes heating up, inhale the vapor.
There are no reviews yet.