, a Canadian company, has been researching, designing, and manufacturing products like Arizer Solo 2
and Arizer ArGo
. For over a decade, they've been innovating to serve their customers better.
If you love Arizer Extreme-Q
, you'll also love what's inside Arizer V Tower. The V Tower is an affordable desktop vaporizer that serves as an entry-level device for anyone curious about this style of vaping.
The V Tower and Extreme-Q are relatively the same, the only different thing about them is that The V-Tower is a whip-style vaporizer and does not have the complicated remote control system. Other features included are:
- Body: The V Tower has a cylindrical-shaped body made of stainless steel and at the base of the body, located the display screen and controls.
- Interface: The digital control panel gives you full control over the temperature. It runs from 122⁰ F to 500⁰ F. You can also set the automatic shut-off feature on your desired time.
- Bowl: It has two bowls - Cyclone Bowl and Potpourri Bowl. Both are made of glass and made to get the full flavor and potency of the herbs. The Cyclone Bowl stands vertically allowing the air to be distributed evenly and efficiently. The Potpourri Bowl, on the other hand, is used to freshen the surroundings and mask any unwanted odor.
- Whip: The whip is made of heat-resistant silicone that has a glass mouthpiece and chamber adapter. The whip can be rotated 360°, easy-to-use, and can be disassembled without any hassle after use.
Performance and Vapor Quality
The V Tower will take 4-7 minutes to heat up to 205 degrees, this is relatively fast for a whip-style desktop vaporizer. One good thing about it is even though it's heating, the body stays cool and always safe to handle while vaping. It has a high-quality ceramic heating element paired with glass casing making the stream of vapor consistent and the herb's quality taste great.
Cleaning and Maintenance
To clean the V Tower you'll need to take everything apart. Don't rush in, you may break some parts in the process. First, you'll need to soak the whip into a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes. Then, check the screens if there are sticky build-ups, carefully take apart the glass pieces from the tube. Once every part is separated, you can now soak them up in isopropyl alcohol for about half an hour and rinse them off with warm water.
Note: You'll need to replace the tube about every two months.
How to Use
- Load up your ground herb into the black end of the bowl.
- Attach the white end of the bowl to the device.
- Connect the tube to the cyclone bowl.
- Turn on the device.
- Select your desired temperature.
- Once the temperature has been reached, inhale from the mouthpiece.
Who’s It For?
Because of its affordability and quality, the V-Tower is a must for beginners and curious vapers who want to try desktop vaporizer. It produces excellent vapor, has a durable design, and full digital temperature control that you'll fall in love with.
There are no reviews yet.