The Caligo Opus is a uniquely shaped, stealthy, and smart 510 system. Its advanced features are complete cartridge concealment, a LED display, haptic feedback, and dual activation. Alongside all these, it also has a 700 mAh battery, 3 pre-set settings, an aluminum alloy body, and 2 contoured magnetic mouthpieces in the kit.
The LED display on the front of the Caligo Opus shows your current session information and that includes the:
- Inhale Timer & Puff Counter: Get a better grasp of your consumption with these two details. The puff counter resets when the device is turned on/off or when you’ve reached 99 draws. The timer on the other hand displays the time for 5 seconds after each draw.
- Current Temperature Setting: The Caligo has 3 pre-set temperatures at Low (2.4v), Med (2.7v), and High (3.4v).
- Battery Level: The battery icon clearly tells you how much power there is left on the device. There’s also a low-power alarm for if and when it's time to charge, and once plugged in, the display switches to a charging indicator screen. The Caligo Opus also features pass-through charging (meaning you can use it while it’s plugged in) via the provided micro-USB cable
The screen itself is relatively discreet, but it can be turned off just in case. This is where the haptic feedback comes in handy - letting you know the device’s status by vibrating at different lengths.
Complete Cartridge Concealment:
Regardless of whether you’re using a .500mL or 1mL cart, it’ll sit perfectly inside the device - protected from lint, UV, and debris.
The Caligo Opus can be used either as a draw-activated device or by pressing the button as you take a hit.
If you’re keeping it discreet and don’t require the screen - the device will vibrate when you either press the button or when you draw. It’ll also vibrate to indicate a possible Cart Error or when the battery is running low.
Frank (verified owner) –
Bryan R. (verified owner) –
I don’t know how this device isn’t more popular in the vaping world. This device is perfect in every sense of the word (figuratively and in my own opinion). Just change the charging port to USB C. Other than that, the quality is amazing. It feels nice and solid and not flimsy and cheap. Comfortable to hold and hard to let go.
1. I feel like I rip on this thing a lot and the battery capacity of 700 MHz at medium temperature can keep up with me every 2 days before needing to charge again.
2. I was worried it was going to be one of the magnetic connectors that screw onto the bottom of the cart you’re using until I looked it up on their site. Those magnetic connectors are garbage, I can’t express how much I hate those models. Thankfully this device has direct contact for better heating.
3. I want to be able to vape anywhere I can without anyone needing to know what I am vaping 😉 Other devices leave the mouth piece exposed, I like privacy. Some carts mouth pieces are stamped with something that can identify the contents within the cart.
It’s like they read my mind and created everything I was looking for in a vape pen. I really hope to see this succeed and see more 510 batteries like this.