While there are a number of desktop devices that feature dual-compatibility or the ability to vaporize both concentrates and dry herb - there are even fewer that allow the vaporization of both at the same time. The US-manufactured Ditanium desktop vaporizer is part of the latter. It’s a heavy-hitting convection device that features a wide temperature range, a whip system, and a vapor path consisting of quartz, glass, and titanium - all of which ensure that you get the best flavor and purest vapor. It is also available in different and exotic wood finishes.
- Dual-Compatibility: The Ditanium has the unique ability to vaporize both dry herb and concentrates - either separately or at the same time. The distance between the e-nail and dry herb chamber is precisely calibrated to allow for the most ideal temperature when vaporizing both materials simultaneously.
- Wide Temperature Range: This desktop device can go all the way to 900°F/482°C - but we highly recommend staying at roughly 180°C - 350°C for both dry herb and concentrate use.
- Convection Heating: Dry herb is placed in the glass bowl of the included whip and only heats up when ready to draw. In between draws, the herb gently cools down, keeping flavor and material potency ready for later.
- Solid Construction: The wooden box/ shell of the Ditanium allows for easy access to all the working parts, yet keeps the hottest parts encased in its shell. While it is very unlikely for the device to tip over, you’ll still be guaranteed that none of its heated parts touch any surfaces if it does.5
- Water Pipe Compatibility: The titanium mouthpiece at the end of the whip doubles as a water pipe adapter and tapers to pair with any 14mm female connection - further cooling the vapor and ridding it of any impurities.
- Easy Cleaning: Maintaining the e-nail portion of the device is easier thanks to its high-temperature range - simply crank it up high and burn off the remaining residue. The ceramic heating element and glass pieces are also quick to clean with swabs and ISO alcohol.
There are no reviews yet.