DynaVap “M’ is the latest version of the VapCap “M”. It’s a dry herb vaporizer that needs a blow torch or butane lighter to heat it up. It features an adjustable oven, chiral air-ports for better airflow, and a mouthpiece that fits with any 10mm water pipe while maintaining the same durable and intuitive design.
The DynaVap “M’ is made of medical-grade stainless steel that stands 4” tall and as slim as a regular cigarette. These are the features of the “M”:
- Captive Cap: This covers the tip of the oven for heating. Compared to the previous model, it now has two small indentations on either side of the cap so that it won’t fall off whenever you’re vaping. It will produce a “click’ to indicate that the herbs have reached the vaping temperature and ready for you to inhale.
- Adjust-A-Bowl: The bowl can hold up to 0.5g of herbs and can be reduced to 0.1g if you want to microdose. It also features flat geometric patterns and sharp-edged tips that helped with providing good airflow.
- Chiral Air-ports: It has 2 air-ports that allow users to control the airflow while inhaling the vapor. You can either cover one air-port or both air-port for high draw resistance.
- Mouthpiece: The mouthpiece is slightly tapered compared to the previous model which makes it capable to fit any 10mm water bong. It also has a cut inside the mouthpiece that prevents the O-ring from getting too deep into the mouthpiece after cleaning.
How To Use
The DynaVap “M” is one of the few analog vaporizers on the market. So you’ll just need a butane lighter to start your session. To use this, you need to:
- Remove the Captive Cap
- (Optional) Twist the bowl to change the bowl’s capacity.
- Fill the oven with herbs and replace the cap.
- Start heating the cap with your lighter.
- When you hear a second click, inhale from the mouthpiece.
- (Optional) Control the airflow by covering either side of the air-ports or both.
Good Tip: You can continue heating for a second or two after the 2nd click for a stronger hit.