OverviewThe DynaVap OmniVap is a highly-durable dry herb vaporizer that does not need a battery or electricity to work. It only needs a butane lighter to heat up and using it is as easy as operating a standard vaporizer. It features adjustable airflow, a durable body, and fast heat-up time that beats most of the dry herb vapes.
DesignThe DynaVap OmniVap is a stealthy vape that measures 3.5" tall and can be easily put in any pocket/purse. It features:
- Durability: The DynaVap OmniVap is made of titanium (except the cap) which is highly durable and light enough to easily carry anywhere.
- Adjustable Airflow: It has an Omni System that's specially designed to adjust the airflow. You can adjust it by simply twisting the mouthpiece that extends/retracts the condenser into the back end of the tip.
- Adjustable Oven: The bowl can hold up to 0.5g of herbs and can be reduced to 0.2g.
- The Cap: It covers the tip of the oven for heating and features a 'click' to indicate that the herbs are finished heating up and ready for you to inhale.
- Air-port: The hole in the middle allows you to control the airflow. You can either let it open or cover it whole for a more restricted draw.
- Fast Heat Time: DynaVap OmniVap can get to the vaping temperature in 5-10 seconds which is 3x faster than standard vapes.
How To UseThe DynaVap OmniVap just needs a butane lighter to heat up. To use this, you need:
- Remove the Cap
- Fill the oven with herbs and replace the cap.
- (Optional) Twist the mouthpiece to control the draw resistance.
- Start heating the cap with your lighter
- Once you hear a second click, inhale from the mouthpiece.
There are no reviews yet.