The Electro Dabber Kit is the newest multi-function, concentrates vaporizer made by the industry’s one of the most leading innovators, Atmos. This premium vape has an advance atomizer that’s carefully and uniquely designed to achieve one goal – to vaporize wax-consistency products without the need to load or pack the material like other portable vaporizers or pens. This creative design equates to convenience for vape enthusiasts. Vaping is easier and quicker with Electro Dabber Kit’s unique reverse airflow path. All you need to do is place the heating element into your waxy material and you can start vaping right away.
If you are a traditional vaper, the unit allows you to load the material and use the already included heating chamber. Just pack your chamber and flip it to use the mouthpiece on the bottom of the Atmos Electro Dabber Kit.
Whichever way you want to use this breakthrough vaporizer, you are sure to produce a pure, flavorful vapor with this kit’s quartz heating element. If you are looking for an efficient, fast and easy concentrates vaping, then this Electro Dabber Kit is for you.
The Electro Dabber Kit, just like many other vape pens has a 510 threaded battery so it does not only offer you a dab-your-pen-to-your-wax-and-vape experience but it also allows you to use it with any other 510 tanks. Be it for oils, wax, juice or dry herbs – as long as it is 510 threaded then your Electro Dabber Kit would work.
Electro Dabber Kit Highlights:
- Reverse airflow path
- Portable dab pen
- 510 Threaded
In the box:
- 1 Electro Dabber
- 1 Advanced Heating Tip
- 1 Quartz Heating Chamber
- 1 Micro USB Charger
- 1 Airpath Cleaning Brush
- 1 User Manual
Electro Dabber Kit Product Specifications:
Size: 118mm x 14mm x 14mm
Capacity/Voltage: 3000mAh Li-Ion Battery 3.7V
Lock/Unlock: press 5x consecutively
Automatic Mode: press power button 2x
Safety Power Duration: 10 seconds light flashes 10x rapidly
Charging the Electro Dabber Kit
- Remove the heating chamber cover and heating element from the battery.
- Attach the USB charger to the Electro Dabber Kit by screwing the USB charger clockwise onto the battery connection point.
- Plug the USB charger into an Atmos USB wall adapter or straight to a computer.
- The indicator light will shine blue to show that the unit is charging. Once it is full, the light will shut off.
- It is highly recommended that the device is charged completely before using it for the first time.
Using the Electro Dabber Kit
- To turn on/off, press the power button 5x in rapid succession. The indicator light will flash blue 3x to show that it has turned on.
- The Electro Dabber Kit has both manual and automatic heating modes. To use it manually, simply press and hold the power button to power up the heating element.
- To use the dabber automatically, press the power button 2x in rapid succession. The blue light will go from dim to bright, indicating that it is heating. Automatic heating will stop after 10 seconds. To reactivate the heating element, simply repeat the same process.
Using the Electro Dabber Kit as a Traditional Vaporizer
- Use the quartz heating chamber.
- Unscrew the cap to reveal the quartz heating element.
- Use a packing tool to apply your waxy material to the heating element.
- Reattach all components, including the chamber cover/mouthpiece, activate your Atmos Electro Dabber Kit and inhale.
Using the Electro Dabber Kit with the Innovation
- Attach the heating tip to your device.
- Place the heating element into your waxy product for vaporization.
- You can place your wax material in an acrylic container or in a non-stick pad.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ensure that all components are completely cool and the device is shut down before cleaning.
- Clean the outside of Electro Dabber Kit and the mouthpiece with a cloth and alcohol. You can also soak the mouthpiece in a water and alcohol mix overnight for a deep clean.
- Use a cotton swab and alcohol to clean the heating chambers.
- Clean the airflow path of the device regularly. Remove the mouthpiece, chamber cover and heating element to reveal both sides of the airflow path. Insert a pipe cleaner or cotton swab to unclog the airway.
Warranty: 12 months