Flyt Stik or St!k by Flytlab is the first concentrate vape coming from an American brand known for manufacturing dry herb vaporizers. It is a breakthrough concentrate vaporizer that shares a similarity to Flytlab’s Lift, the Flyt Mode feature (more on that below). It is a sleek, compact, and discreet vaporizer that is ideal for anyone anywhere, from the entry-level user to the true connoisseur.
From its bold black and white packaging to its rectangular body, Flyt Stik is stylish and takes a unique and different shape compared to its cylindrical predecessors. It includes a multipurpose dabbing tool for loading. This thread-less vape uses secure magnetic connections for everything – from charging to heating chambers to the mouthpiece. Here are its parts and what they are made of:
- Body: Available in black and rectangular in shape, it is portable and is designed to fit your pocket, purse, or the palm of your hand.
- Mouthpiece: The Stik is equipped with an innovative rectangular mouthpiece that allows you to control the airflow with your lips.
- Heating Chamber: You can choose from either ceramic slab or dual-coil quartz atomizers that are both twice the size of a standard chamber. You can also select from the four temperature settings for ceramic slab: 200°F, 250°F, 300°F, and 400°F or the dual quartz: 400°F, 500°F, 600°F, and 650°F.
- Smart One-Button Control: A single button is used to operate all the functions of the device: turning on/off, adjusting the temperature settings, and checking battery life.
- Battery: It has an 800 mAh internal battery that can be used while charging with a micro USB charge cord and dock. It only takes 90 minutes or 1.5 hours to fully recharge. Battery life depends on the user and may last longer due to the consistent timing of the Flyt Mode.
Difference between Ceramic Slab and Dual-Coil Quartz
Flyt Stik comes with two heating chambers: ceramic slab and dual quartz. Ceramic slab is made of high-grade ceramic base and walls, while dual quartz has a base of two quartz rods wrapped in high-grade titanium coils. The ceramic atomizer is intended for low-temperature use, while the dual quartz atomizer is for higher temperatures. The ceramic atomizer heats up faster due to low temperatures and is able to produce flavorful vapor. The dual quartz atomizer takes longer to heat up due to high temperatures but can produce huge clouds. Both heating chambers have four temperature settings indicated by LED lights:
- Ceramic Slab: 200°F, 250°F, 300°F, and 400°F
- Dual Quartz: 400°F, 500°F, 600°F, and 650°F
Dual Vaping Mode
With Flyt Stik, you can choose between two vaping modes activated by just a single button. The Flyt mode is activated by only one push of the button and you get a full 10-second hit. Another mode would be a fast and efficient 2-second preheat with a 10-second draw time for a quick and discrete dose.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Take out the cartridge.
- Fill the chamber with concentrates.
- Press the power button three times to turn it on.
- Select a temperature and vaping mode.
- Inhale vapor.