The G Pen Elite is the latest Vape from Grenco Science and it is super sleek and innovative. The Elite Vaporizer features a user-friendly interface and fully customizable temperature settings (200F-428F), with a 30 seconds heat up time.
On the outside, the Elite is Elegant, Sleek, and Modern. While on the inside the Elite features a powerful deep ceramic heating chamber that heats up quickly and fully releases the active ingredients in your medicinal herbs.
G Pen Elite Highlights:
- Compatible with Ground Material (Dry Herb)
- Temperature Range: 200F-428F
- LED Display
- Modern Ergonomic Design
- Deep all-ceramic Chamber
- Quick Heat up time- 30 Seconds to 375F
In the box:
- 1x G Pen Elite (Ground Material)
- 1x G Grinder Card
- 1x G Pen tool
- Cleaning Brush
- 1x USB Charging cable
Vape-Smart Recommends For:
Vapers who wants a user-friendly yet ergonomic design vaporizer.
How to use the G Pen Elite:
- Before usage, register your Elite at gpen.com/register using the seal number of your Vaporizer
- Charge the Elite Vape for at least 3 hours
- Remove mouthpiece by gripping both sides firmly and lifting one side upward.
- Load Chamber with your preferred ground material or concentrate.
- Power on by pressing the power button 5 times (same to turn off)
- Use side buttons to select temperature
- Hold front button for one second and release. The Elite will now heat up to the desired temp.
- Inhale and Enjoy!
***November 2016 Update***
Grenco Science is honored to announce the release of the Phil Frost x Burton G Pen Elite, a three-way collaboration between Grenco Science, the New York artist Phil Frost, and Burton Snowboards (a brand of travel accessories and snowboard). The Phil Frost x Burton G Pen Elite was inspired by the aesthetic design of Frost and is part of a limited-edition collection from Burton.
***December 2016 Update***
Grenco Science is proud to announce their latest collaboration with Badwood, an up and coming streetwear brand by Los Angeles artist, Natalie Wood. The ‘Feels Good To Be Bad’ G Pen Elite for dry herb material is decorated with original yet distinct Badwood artwork. Each kit comes inside a commemorative make-up vanity box with a clutch bag featuring the now-iconic “Badwood Ski Mask” logo, customized accessories including a compact mirror, a bottle opener grinder card, miniature permanent marker, rolling tray, temporary lip tattoos, and adhesive bandages, making it the perfect kit for a girl’s night out.