The G Pen Pro Vaporizer is an affordable portable vape enabling discreet dry herb consumption wherever life leads you. Unlike most portable vaporizers, the G Pen Pro by Grenco Science features convection heating, delivering clean-tasting, smooth, and flavor-rich vapor free of irritants. The G Pen Pro vaporizer features three presets temperature settings for the most popular strains of ground herbs. A large herb chamber, characteristic of Grenco Science vaporizers, gives you longer sessions with fewer reloads. Similar to its sister vape, the G Pen Elite, the G Pen Pro Vaporizer combines high-quality materials, advanced heating, and intuitive usability to provide a discreet and satisfying vaping experience.
How to use the G Pen Pro Vaporizer:
- Register S/N (Found at bottom of packaging or device) at gpen.com/register.
- Fully charge the battery from micro USB port located at bottom of device.
- LED lights blinking in sequence represent charging.
- LED lights shining solid represent fully charged.
- A number of LED lights shown after vaporization temperature is reached indicates remaining battery life.
- Remove mouthpiece.
- Load ground material into the chamber (Not intended for use with tobacco, liquids, or concentrates).
- Completely attach mouthpiece.
- Press button five times to power on/activate heating.
- Press and hold button to select desired temperature range
- – Blue: 375°F/190°C
- – Green: 400°F/204°C
- – Red: 428°F/220°C
- All LED lights blinking indicate heat up. Once all LEDs are lit, place lips over the mouthpiece, then inhale.
- The device will shut off automatically after four minutes of activation.
- Press button five times to power off manually.
- Keep away from all liquids.
Grenco Science offers a 1-year warranty.