Phantom is a 2-in-1 unit that can be used for both essential oils and concentrates. It has a compact design that can easily fit in your pocket and has a 1000 mAh battery that will keep vapers on the go last for a couple of sessions. The Phantom is an easy-to-use device with a squeeze-to-vape feature that lets you vape while maintaining a firm grip
The Phantom is discreet and is only a little under three inches tall and one and a half inches wide, fitting perfectly in your hand or your pocket.
- Squeeze Action Trigger: Instead of pushing a button to vape, you can squeeze the Phantom while you inhale.
- Oil Compatible: The Phantom has a fillable premium glass tank with a stainless mouthpiece and large inlet holes for maximum absorption.
- Concentrate Compatible: The Phantom has a dual quartz rod concentrate adapter with a ceramic bowl and upper mesh guard.
- 510 Thread Compatible: It has 2 magnetic tank adapters. The reason behind that is that 510 cartridges come in different sizes and a typical vape unit won't fit with a wider vape cartridge. The Phantom solves the problem by using a wider chamber and super strong magnet connectors.
- Preheat Functionality: This is essentially meant for vaping thick concentrate oils or concentrate. It is used to initially 'break' your concentrates or solid thick oils and turn them into a more manageable warm liquid without applying full heat to it. It will deliver much more intense and full of flavor vape hits.
- Voltage Settings: The Phantom has 4 voltage settings (3.4V, 3.6V, 3.8V, and 4.0V).
- Battery: It has a 1000 mAh battery that can last up to 4-6 sessions.
Reed Jarrett –
Loved this product! I’m using this for a month now but it still performs awesome!
Is it good with distillate?
Dana Ford –
This vape doesn’t sacrifice anything in way of quality, it has a great feel while using and doesn’t get excessively hot (again like my old devices).
James Kirt –
This is the best pen I’ve ever had! 5/5 would recommend this pen to anybody.
Best thing I’ve ever smoked out of. We’ll worth the money spent
By far the best, coolest, and most aesthetically pleasing piece I’ve owned. Super smooth would recommend to all.