Kandypens K Vape Pro Vaporizer is the newest addition to Kandypen’s list of portable vapes and an upgrade to its predecessor, K Vape. It is a lightweight, simple-to-use, portable vaporizer used for dry herbs. It comes with a glass mouthpiece with a cooling honeycomb filter for a smoother and more flavorful vaping experience.
Variable Voltage Battery
Kandypens K Vape Pro Vaporizer upgraded the previous version’s three temperature setting. If you prefer flavorful hits, either 350 °F or 375 °F is advisable. If you are a cloud chaser, you should opt for the 400 °F and 428 °F options.
Hybrid Heating System
Conduction and convection have pros and cons. Conduction heating heats up the material fast however there is a tendency that your dry herb will be combusted. Convection ensures there is no combustion hence, you will deliver great flavor however, the heat time could be very slow.
K Vape Pro exhausts only their pros with its hybrid heating system. Its walls heat your material until you are ready to draw, then each draw pulls hot air over your dry herb to finish the process.
A glass mouthpiece is a great addition to the Kandypens K Vape Pro Vaporizer. You can use the highest temperature setting and still enjoy great flavor out of your dry herb. It cools your draws as they come from the heating chamber while keeping any outside flavors from infiltrating your vapor.
How to Use the Kandypens K Vape Pro Vaporizer:
- Remove the mouthpiece and load your ground dry herb into the chamber. Re-attach the mouthpiece.
- Click the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Hold down the power button to choose among the temperature settings:
- 350 °F (yellow)
- 375 °F (green)
- 400 °F (red)
- 428 °F (blue)
- Once you’ve selected your desired temperature, the LED light will blink to let you know the unit is heating.
- Once it stops blinking, you can begin to take your draw.