The KandyPens Prism is only 10.5 centimeters long with a relatively slender diameter. But it’s a super compact yet powerful vape pen from the makers of the Gravity and Galaxy. (Another more powerful wax pen is the slightly larger brother of the KandyPens Prism, the KandyPens Prism Plus. Despite its small stature, KandyPens Prism+ produces the large, potent rips for which KandyPens is known).
The KandyPens Prism creates dense, flavor-rich rips with sub-ohm power and a ‘slow and low’ approach to extracting the best flavors and aromas from waxy oils. Equipped with a 320mAh battery (Prims+ features a high 900mAh battery) with pre-set temperatures that are optimal for the most popular vaping styles and wax concentrates, the Prism allows for quick and efficient vaporization with no hassle. The glass mouthpiece delivers cooler, tastier hits than the average vape pen.
KandyPens Prism Highlights:
- Compatible Wax and Concentrate
- Ultra-Compact Stainless Steel Construction
- All-Ceramic Chamber for that large, potent rips
- Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece delivers cooler, tastier hits than other vape pens
- 320mAh Sub-Ohm Battery (900mAh battery for Prism+)
- Choose from Four Preset Temperatures (320°F, 350°F, 390°F, and 430°F)
- Glass mouthpiece (and replacement!) and handy dab tool keychain
- Lightning cable port, which iPhone users will appreciate.
In the box:
- A KandyPens Prism or Prism+ Vaporizer
- A Dual Quartz Rod Atomizer
- A Ceramic Coilless Atomizer
- Two Glass Mouthpieces
- A Dual Prong Keychain Dab Tool
- A USB Charging Cable
How to use
With a single push button, KandyPens Prism lets users toggle through pre-sets with ease to find the best temperature for their waxy oil of choice. The battery can charge via Micro-USB or lighting cable. You can power up from almost anywhere, empowering your on-the-go vaporization. KandyPens Prism also features pass-through charging so you can vape while the unit is plugged in. The powerful sub-ohm battery produces big rips of flavorful vapor in just seconds. Just hold the button down, take a hit, and go about your day. Choose between four temperatures (320°F, 350°F, 390°F, and 430°F) with ease.