The Session by KandyPens is an ordinary-looking vape that has a unique dual-function feature. It can be used as a standalone wax vaporizer or as an eNail that can be attached to any traditional rigs. The overall design is relatively simple- it has a single-button interface, four LEDs, and a micro-USB port.
Design & Features
The Session has a durable aluminum alloy shell and has an intuitive and simple design. It has an iconic KandyPens logo, which lights up when the vape is heating up or activated. These are the following features that are worth mentioning:
- Body: The Session has a box-shaped body that feels solid and has a firm and balanced grip in my hand. The coil lies on top of the device and the removable 14mm at the bottom. The body also serves as a battery and packs 1200mAh power, which could last 2-3 days of casual use.
- Bowl: The Session is powered by a ceramic heating element, which is optimized to bring out the wax’s flavor and preserve the vapor’s purity.
- Glass Mouthpiece: The Session features a borosilicate glass mouthpiece that keeps the vapor cool at all times. It’s magnetically connected so that it will be easier to swap it with the carb cap when using it as an eNail.
- Glass Adapter: You can easily mount the 14mm adapter at the bottom of the device. This is the main component, which allows it to be connected to any traditional rigs.
- Dual-Function Feature: As I’ve mentioned before, the Session can be used as a wax vape or eNail. To use it as an eNail, you can attach the glass adapter to the bottom and then replace the glass mouthpiece with the magnetic carb cap. To use it as a wax vape, you can remove the glass adapter by pulling it and attaching the glass mouthpiece on top.
- Temperature Settings: You can customize your vaping experience with the four different voltage settings- Yellow: 2.6V | Green: 3.0V | Red: 3.6V | Blue: 4.2V. The lowest two settings are for mild and delicious sessions, while the high settings are for intense sessions.
- Sesh Mode: The Sesh Mode allows the Session to keep heating for 60 seconds. You can activate this by tapping the power button twice.
- Auto-Shutoff Feature: This feature helps preserve the battery life since the Session will automatically turn off after five minutes of being idle. On top of that, it also features short-circuit protection.