Puffco saw a great opportunity on concentrates vaping, therefore, they aimed to provide the best vaporizers for concentrate consumption. They mainly focus on design, technology, and engineering to create products such as the Puffco Plus Vape Pen.
With innovation, The Puffco Peak is one of the first extract vaporizers considered as handheld dab rigs – it’s like an e-nail yet more convenient and easier to use.
The Peak, as the name suggested, resembles a mountain. It is made out of three main components: the base, the conical-shaped bubbler, and the atomizer. Let’s further talk about its feature:
- Body: The Peak is 7″tall and 3″ wide. The base of the peak is made from tough solid silicon while the glass is highly heat resistant made of borosilicate.
- One-Button Interface: As you can see, it is optimized for one-handed use, it has a one-button interface that is used for adjusting temperatures, turning on/off the device, and starting the heating process.
- Bowl: The bowl is made of ceramic and because of that, it will produce great-tasting vapor. It’s located at the front of the device and you don’t have to worry about accidentally touching it because it has an atomizer protector.
- Haptic Feedback: The peak also has haptic feedback, meaning it will vibrate and the led light will blink three times when the heating process is done.
- Temperature Settings: You can select in four heat settings: 450°F, 500°F, 550°F, or 600°F. Also, it has automatic temperature calibration that will match the size of the dab.
There are two parts that you only need to clean on the Peak: the ceramic bowl and glass bubbler, which can be done in a minute. You can wipe the ceramic bowl with cleaning swabs dipped in isopropyl alcohol and for the bubbler, just pour a little isopropyl alcohol, swish it around, pour it out, and rinse out the bubbler with warm water.
Performance and Vapor Quality
Whether you choose the lowest or highest temperature setting, it will heat up about less than thirty seconds. As for the battery performance, it’s fairly good for multiple sessions and can be used up to thirty dabs before recharging – charging will only take two hours.
The power duo of high-quality water filtration and a ceramic bowl will definitely make a great combo. The ceramic cup will evenly heat your concentrates making the potency of the vapors preserved and remain flavorful while the water filtration cools down the vapor before it reaches your lungs.
How to Use
Puffco Peak is simple and easy-to-use. To use it, follow these steps:
- Remove the glass bubbler from the base.
- Fill the bubbler with water just above the air holes.
- Reattach the bubbler to the base.
- To turn it on, hold down the power button for three seconds.
- To cycle through the temperature presets, click the power button.
- Dab your wax into the ceramic bowl.
- Cover the bowl with the carb cap.
- Start the heating process by double-clicking the power button.
- Wait for the Peak to vibrate. [Note: The LED light will blink three times when the heating process is complete.]
- Inhale from the bubbler and enjoy!
Who’s It For?
The Peak can be used for multiple sessions and recommended if you’re with a large group of people. The Peak is a new category of vaporizer called: handheld dab rig – it’s the balance between the performance of an e-nail and the convenience of a vape pen.