The Pulsar Sirius Plus Wax Pen features a wide ceramic donut coil atomizer, a built-in silicone container, 1500mAh battery, glass mouthpiece w/ splatter guard, and heats to 842°F. A Built-in Silicone container allows for convenient storage of waxy concentrates. Simply unscrew at the base of the battery.
Pulsar Sirius Plus 1500mAh Battery comes equipped with a locking mechanism to prevent it from turning on accidentally. To arm or disarm the lock, push the button 5 times within 2 seconds. The button will flash 3 times. Always arm the lock when not in use.
Pulsar Sirius Plus Highlights:
- Compatible with Wax and Concentrates
- 5-inch tall wax pen with Built-in silicone container
- Comes in Five Assorted Colors
- Wide ceramic donut coil atomizer
- 1500mAh battery for lasting Performance
- Glass mouthpiece w/ splatter guard
In the box:
- Pulsar Sirius Plus Vape Pen
- An atomizer
- 1500mAh battery
- A Mouthpiece
- Silicone container lid
- USB charger cable
- Dab tool
Using the ceramic plated wax atomizer:
PLEASE NOTE: Before use, you will want to “Prime” the coil. Do not add any materials before doing this step!
- After fully charging the unit and adding the coil assembly to the battery.
- Gently press the button to heat the ceramic disc coil to hot and then release.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times.
You do not need to hold for a full cycle, but repeating a few times will ensure that the coil is ready for material to be added. You will not need to do this for future use, just brand new coils.
- Remove the Pulsar Sirius Plus Globe
- Using the vape tool provided, load a small dab of waxy concentrate into the heating chamber, being careful to avoid touching or damaging the ceramic heating plate with the vape tool.
- It is important not to overfill the chamber. Use a small amount to begin, if you need more add in small increments.
- Replace the Sirius Plus Globe
- If you have not already, unlock the unit by touching the button 5 times quickly. The unit will flash and will be ready to vape.
- Hold down the button 1-3 seconds, allowing the atomizer to heat up immediately, you will see vapor begin to float up.
- Inhale gently
- The unit will automatically shut-off after 20 seconds to avoid burning the materials. Subsequent draws may require less heat up time. To prolong the life of the atomizer, allow cooling for several seconds between each draw.
WARNING: Atomizer gets extremely hot during operation. Allow to completely cool before touching.
Replacing the Coil:
After continued use, you will find the Coil won’t heat up evenly. This is normal and is not an indication of a defective unit. It is time to replace the coil.
- Wait until the Atomizer is completely cool.
- Remove the Pulsar Sirius Plus Globe.
- With the base of the Atomizer Assembly in one hand and the Coil in the other – gently twist apart.
- Replace the coil with a new one and twist assembly back onto a fully charged battery.
It is always important to prime all new coils before use.
You will need to fully charge your Pulsar Sirius Plus before using it. Connect the Pulsar charging cable by plugging the Micro USB end of the charger into the battery port; be careful to insert properly! Then attach to a dedicated USB port or Pulsar brand wall charger. A red light next to the charging port will glow red while charging. Total recommended initial charge time is 6 hours. Subsequent charges may take less time. The red light will shut off once fully charged.
The Pulsar Sirius Plus 1500mAh Battery is guaranteed from manufacturer defects or malfunction from date of purchase for a period of 6 months.