Stündenglass (German: hourglass) is a Grenco- Science owned company, credited with the invention of the world's first gravity-powered, contactless water hookah and infuser. “Gravity bongs” as they’re commonly known - essentially use water and air pressure to force vapor into your lungs. Making it suitable for experienced users and users looking to boost their sessions further.
Stündenglass Gravity Infuser & Stündenglass Kompact
The Stündenglass Gravity Infuser
stands at 15 inches tall while the Kompact Gravity Infuser
is the slightly smaller version of the original - at about under a foot tall. The smaller globes on the Kompact hold about 1 cup of water, while the original holds more volume and creates slightly cooler and faster pulls.
Both are designed with versatility in mind and both kits are a complete set which notably includes the rotating borosilicate glass device, aluminum bowl kit, 3-foot silicone hose, and 45° adjustable mouthpiece for direct draws, or for a steady stream of smoke and contactless consumption.
- Intricate Design: The Stündenglass Kompact looks a lot like an art piece at first glance and comes fully assembled for your first session.
- Kinetic Motion Activation: The Kompact is designed to rotate 360° which generates kinetic motion via water displacement.
- Contactless Consumption: The 45° mouthpiece can either be used with the 3-foot hose for direct draws or without it for a contactless draw as it releases a steady stream of vapor.
- Multi-Use Compatibility: The Kompact may be used with shisha coals, dry herb, concentrates, and may even be used with any vaporizer with a 14mm male joint.
- Magnetic Connections: All of the Stündenglass Kompact Gravity Infuser’s pieces are modular, magnetic, and snap together securely for easy assembly and cleaning
- Water Filtration: Being able to pass vapor through water rids it of all impurities and cools it down further, allowing you to fully taste and experience the flavors in your material, sans the irritation.
- Durable Carrying Case: Since a good number of the device’s pieces are made of glass, there is an included carrying case with molded foam inserts to protect your rig while on the go.
How to Use
The amount of vapor and its force of release may be controlled by how much you choose to tip the chambers during your session.
- Fill the bottom container with water, leaving the top half empty.
- Load the bowl with your material and heat with a blowtorch.
- Flip the chambers 180 degrees.
- Draw through the mouthpiece
There are no reviews yet.