The Sutra DBR Portable eNail Kit is a modern, innovative device that is made for efficiency and delivers cool, fresh yet smooth, clean taste hit. From the bottom up, the DBR Portable eNail Kit by Sutra Vape begins with a magnetic stand and a rechargeable 18650 battery. The convenient and informative digital interface communicates with the user through lights and buttons, allowing you to observe the battery storage, turn on the device, and choose one of the four auto-heat options that reach as high as 800°F.
The DBR includes four different type of nails that are good for different occasions: Titanium, Ceramic, Quartz and Silicon Carbide. These quality materials are durable, have a unique flavor, precisely maintain their chosen heat, and heat up in only 30 seconds.
Sutra DBR eNail Kit Highlights:
- Use for Wax
- Includes four heating nails: Silicon Carbide, Ceramic, Quartz, and Titanium Nails
- Quick 30 sec warm up
- Precise Digital Temp Control between 300°F – 800°F
- 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Dimension size: 6-inch tall by 1-inch wide
In the box:
- 1 x Sutras DBR Unit
- 1 x Sutra DBR Carrying Case
- 1 x Mini Recycler Bubbler
- 1 x Heating Base
- 1 x 18650 Sutra Vape Battery
- 1 x Titanium Nail
- 1 x Quartz Nail
- 1 x Ceramic Nail
- 1 x Silicon Carbide Nail
- 1 x Carb Cap and Dab Tool
- 2 x Vape Wipes
- 1 x Charging Cable
How to use the Sutra DBR Portable eNail Kit
The DBR is incredibly easy to fill, simply pour water through the mouthpiece.
- Fill the Glass Bubble through the mouthpiece with water.
- Once you have filled the glass bubbler with water remove the carb cap.
- Now apply your concentrate to your nail of choice. Depending on the nail there may be a slight temperature difference.
- Power up the Sutra DBR device and select your desired temperature.
- Once the DBR has turned on press the +/- buttons to adjust the temp between 300F – 800F.
- As the device is heated the indicator light turns green and a long tone indicates the DBR has reached its set temperature.
- When the device is ready to vape the DBR will stop heating up after 50 seconds or you can press the power button 3 times to stop the DBR from heating.
- Once you all of the concentrate has melted off of the tool place the card cap back on the top of the nail to increase the density of your vapor.
- Enjoy your vaping experience.
Cleaning the Sutra DBR Portable eNail Kit
NOTE: Always make sure that the Sutra DBR is cool before you clean it.
- To clean the glass attachment first remove the glass attachment from the Sutra DBR then slowly pour 99% Isopropyl Alcohol into the mouthpiece until the unit is about ¼ full.
- Next rinse out the alcohol pour water into the top mouthpiece until all alcohol is thoroughly flushed out of the attachment. To remove all water from the device blow through the mouthpiece and shake it gently.
- Wipe the nail with a cotton swab to clean it.
- Use the alcohol pad to wipe the ceramic base clean.
Best of all, this product is a low-risk investment, as it has a one year warranty. The various parts can easily be replaced, such as the eNails and previously described mini recycler bubbler. If preferred, one can opt out of that in favor for Sutra Vape’s DBR Portable eNail Glass Single Perc Recycler Bubbler or Glass Drop Down Bubbler, which may be purchased separately at a low cost.