Utillian 2 is one of only 2 wax pens from Utillian’s line of vaporizers. It is shorter and more compact than its counterpart – the Utillian 5. It’s also the most minimal and sleek among all of Utillian’s devices. The Utillian 2 has dual quartz coils, 4 pre-set temperature settings, a removable glass mouthpiece, and a simple one-button interface.
Between the Utillian 2 and the 5, the 2 is definitely the one that most resembles a regular pen. It has a brushed aluminum shell with a matte finish that adds to the overall sleek and stealthy look of the device – portable enough to be carried and used anywhere at any time.
- Magnetic Glass Mouthpiece: The mouthpiece is magnetically secured on the device for hassle-free loading and the glass material keeps the vapor pure and flavorful.
- Dual Quartz Atomizer: The dual quartz coils also connect magnetically to the rest of the Utillian 2 and it produces vapor that is balanced in both flavor and aroma.
- Single Button Interface: Using the Utillian 2 is pretty easy since you only have to get familiar with a single button to be able to operate all the functions of this device.
- Battery: The 2 is powered by a 650mAH battery which is good for about a whole day’s use. It is rechargeable via the micro-USB cable included in the kit.
- Variable Voltage: The Utillian 2 has 4 voltage settings: 3.0V, 3.4V, 3.8V, and 4.2V. To activate them, click the button twice and once more to cycle through them. For the best flavor, stick to the lowest voltage and for more cloud production – choose the highest voltage, 4.2V.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Dab your wax onto the coils and then replace the mouthpiece.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button five times.
- To select any of the preset voltage settings, press the power button twice.
- Hold the power button to start the heating process.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece once heating is complete.