Utillian 2 is one of the two wax vaporizers from Utillian’s line of vaporizers. It is shorter and smaller in terms of diameter compared to Utillian 5, which is another wax vaporizer. It looks more like a pen and less like a vaporizer compared to the bulky exteriors of Utillian’s dry herb vaporizers – the 421, 620, and 722. If you want to experience vapor flavor that is unlike any other, the Utillian 2 is the right extract vape for you.
Thanks to its dual quartz coils, you get to inhale the rich and flavorful aroma from your concentrates. Apart from that, the Utillian 2 is designed with high-grade materials for maximum efficiency:
- Body: Its thin, black, long, and stainless steel structure gives it a pen-like appearance. It is stealthy and portable enough to be carried and used anywhere at any time.
- Mouthpiece: The magnetic glass mouthpiece assists in the preservation of the purity and flavor of your vapor.
- Atomizer: The magnetic dual quartz atomizer with quartz rods is what sustains the taste of your vapor, keeping it pure and rich in aroma.
- One Button Design: You only need to get familiar with a single button to be able to operate all the functions of this device.
- Battery: The magnetic 650 mAh powered battery is good for a whole day vape use and is rechargeable with a standard USB cable.
The Utillian 2 has 4 voltage settings: 3.0V, 3.4V, 3.8V, and 4.2V. It only takes two clicks of the button to activate and switch between them. If you want the best flavor Utillian 2 has to offer, choose the lowest voltage, 3.0V. If you want the largest quantity of vapor production, choose the highest voltage, 4.2V.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Load the wax or concentrate into the atomizer.
- To turn on the device, click the button 5 times.
- To adjust voltage settings, click the button 2 times.
- To start the heating up process, click and hold the button.
- Once done, inhale and enjoy the vapor.