Utillian launched its first portable dry herb vaporizer way back in 2014. Since then, it has been innovating and manufacturing top class vaporizers made of high-grade materials like the Utillian 620 and Utillian 722 for dry herbs and the Utillian 2 and Utillian 5 for extracts. One of those is Utillian 421, an upgraded dry herb vaporizer in terms of an excellent battery life, calibrated airflow, and 6 temperature preset levels.
The Utillian 421 is a sleek and stylish vaporizer with a digital display for calibrating the temperature levels. It is composed of parts created from high-quality materials:
- Body: The 421 has a rigid body made of anodized aluminum shell. It is also 4 inches tall which is why it fits well inside your pocket and is perfect for travel.
- Mouthpiece: The glass mouthpiece preserves the flavor and allows you to fully experience the vapor without compromising quality.
- Heating Chamber: The ceramic heating chamber has 6 temperature preset levels: 356° F, 374° F, 392° F, 410° F, 428° F, and 446° F. Choose the lowest temperature level if you want more flavor. For more clouds, choose the highest temperature.
- One Button Operation: The 421 is easy to use since you only need to press a single button to activate all its functions.
- Battery: The 421 is powered by a 2300 mAh lithium polymer battery rechargeable via USB. In a single charge, you can have 6 to 8 sessions thanks to a battery life that lasts for 60 minutes or 1 hour.
How to Use
- Unscrew the mouthpiece.
- Load your dry herb into the heating chamber.
- Tamp it down with the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button on the side five times rapidly.
- Set your desired temperature to start heating.
- Press and hold the power button to cycle through the preset temperatures.
- Start vaping.