is known for making well-priced, well-performing devices like the Utillian 620
and Utillian 722
for dry herbs and the and Utillian 5
for extracts. The Utillian 421 is no different - it’s an update of the older 420 and builds on an already great solid box-type design. The Utillian 421 is a simple and user-friendly dry herb vaporizer with a single button interface, clear LED display, a long battery life, adjustable airflow, and a glass mouthpiece for keeping vapor pure.
The Utillian 421 has a simple box-style body with rounded edges and an anodized steel finish. It’s only 4 inches tall making it pretty portable and stealthy. On the side of the 421 is an oval-shaped power button that is used to turn it on/off and to cycle through any of the 6 pre-set temperature ranges.
- Glass Mouthpiece: The neutral mouthpiece preserves the flavor and allows you to fully experience the vapor without compromising its quality and losing flavor.
- Ceramic Heating Chamber: the Utillian 421 uses conduction heating and has a ceramic heating chamber that holds up to 0.3g of dry herb. It heats to any of the pre-set temperatures in 60 seconds (356°F, 374°F, 392°F, 410°F, 428°F, and 446°F.)
- Battery: The 421 is powered by a 2300 mAh lithium polymer battery rechargeable via micro-USB. A single charge should be good for 6-8 sessions or 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Adjustable Airflow: The airflow valve is located at the bottom of the 421 and allows users to control draw resistance. For bigger clouds and tastier vapor, decrease the airflow - and increase for less dense, but cooler vapor.
How to Use
- Unscrew the mouthpiece.
- Load your dry herb into the heating chamber.
- Use the mouthpiece to tamp down / pack the herb.
- Press the power button five times rapidly to turn the U421 on.
- Press and hold the power button to cycle through the preset temperatures.
- Wait till it reaches your desired temperature and start vaping.