The new Atmos Vicod 5G – 2nd generation Vaporizer is a very compact and discreet yet powerful vaporizer. The Vicod 5G 2nd generation is equipped with advanced temperature control feature that ranges from 300˚F – 435˚F. Powered by high capacity 2200mah Lithium Polymer battery, it uses advanced temperature controls alongside an embedded ceramic heating chamber to vaporize dry herbs, producing pure and flavorful vapor at every session. The device comes equipped with a built-in memory function, and will automatically heat to the most recent temperature selected when turned on. The Vicod 5G 2nd Generation includes a new waxy titanium cup, giving you the option to vape wax consistency products as well! It’s redesigned structure and rubberized chassis provides a more durable heat-resistant and comfortable grip finish, while its newly designed OLED display is brighter and easier to read.
Vape-Smart Recommends For:
Vapers who wants a user-friendly yet ergonomic design vaporizer.
How to use the Vicod 5G
When loading the Vicod 5G, remove the mouthpiece from the heating chamber by lightly pushing the tip of the mouthpiece forward. If you are using the Vicod 5G with wax consistency products, insert the waxy titanium cup into the heating chamber. Then apply your wax consistency product into the waxy titanium cup. Once your product has applied, re-attach the mouthpiece.
- To turn on/off the Vicod 5G press the power button 3 times in rapid succession.
- When turned on, the Vicod 5G will begin heating to your selected temperature. Be sure to load your device before turning it on.
- While heating, the Vicod 5G’s OLED display will show the word “Heat”, and the interface will flash blue lights to indicate the device is heating up.
- Once the desired temperature is reached, the Vicod 5G’s OLED display will show the word “Warm” and the interface will display a solid non-blinking blue light to indicate the device is ready to be used.
- After 5 minutes, the Vicod 5G will automatically shut down. This is the device’s safety power duration.
The Vicod 5G is capable of reaching any temperature within the range of 300°F to 435°F. Using the +/- buttons on the Vicod 5G, you can increase or decrease the desired temperature. By holding the power button and the “+” button for 3 seconds, you can change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. By holding the power button and the “-“ button for 3 seconds, you can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
Caution: While using the Vicod 5G, portions of the device may reach high temperatures. Wait until the device has completely COOLED before handling.