This is the third device made by XMAX
under their Starry line. This version features haptic feedback, precise temperature control, convection heating, and an upgraded magnetic zirconia mouthpiece. At 4” tall, the starry is small, sleek, and square-shaped and is encased in a sturdy aluminum body
- Precise Temperature: The temperature of the Fog may be set from anywhere between 212-428℉ (100-220℃)
- Ceramic Heating Oven: The Starry has a ceramic heating oven that holds 0.3-grams of material. The top of the oven is shaped like a funnel which makes loading much easier.
- LED Display: On the side of the device is a small LED display that shows the battery level, session timer, target temperature (small), and actual temperature (large).
- Removable battery: The Starry V3 has a removable 2500mAh battery which is good for 6-8 sessions.
- Straw Style Zirconia Mouthpiece: The mouthpiece conveniently swivels in and out when not in use, and is made of Zirconia which is a neutral material that keeps vapor pure.
- Haptic Feedback: The Starry lightly vibrates the vaporizer reaches the desired temperature.
How to Use
- Remove the magnetic mouthpiece off to expose the chamber and load your herb.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until the screen turns on.
- Set your desired temperature with the +/- buttons. To change the temperature unit, hold the power and the “-” button for 2 seconds.
- The Starry should start heating up immediately and will vibrate when ready.