Zeus Arc GT offers a range of temperature cycles and upgradeable firmware to make it suitable for your vaping preference. Designed in Germany, this compact and discreet portable dry herb vaporizer has features similar to those of products in the automotive industry. It also has gold parts that improve its conduction heating technology and vapor production.
The Arc GT is small, sleek, and stealthy, making it perfect for vape users who are always on the move. It is powerful yet compact for its size, with a height of 3.5 inches. This high-end product is built with the finest materials:
- Body: It has a solid construction made of durable anodized aluminum with a matte black finish and gold lettering.
- Mouthpiece: It is a removable, magnetic narrow slit made of silicone located at the top of the device.
- Scoop: It is built-in and can be used to shovel dry herb for easy loading.
- One button operation: It has a single button that controls operations such as turning on the device and switching among the heating temperatures. It is accompanied by haptic feedback, motion sensors, and a built-in accelerometer that signals the battery life indicated by LED lights.
- Heatsink, Heating Chamber and Airpath: It is made of gold, a conductive material that allows the dry herb to heat up quickly as well as cool down the vapor.
- Battery: It uses a 3500 mAh battery that can last for 90 minutes or 1.5 hours, and good for up to 9 sessions. It is rechargeable with a standard USB cable.
The GT in Zeus Arc GT stands for GoldSink Technology, one of the most defining and innovative features of this vaporizer. Gold is a good heat conductor and the Arc GT has a deep gold chamber that can contain up to 0.3 grams of dry herb. And the isolated gold airpath can produce cool and pure vapor.
Zeus Arc GT veers away from the standard mode of adjusting the temperature. Instead, it makes customization possible by providing three temperature cycles to choose from and extend the use of one bowl of dry herb. Check out the heating profiles and their corresponding temperature levels below:
- V4.0 Performance (default setting): 401° F, 419° F, and 437° F
- V4.1 Performance with Iceborn: 401° F, 419° F, and 437° F
- V6.0 Flavor: 365° F, 383° F, and 401° F
- V8.0 Balanced: 365° F, 401° F, and 437° F
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Scoop the dry herb. Insert it into the chamber using the multi-tool.
- Put back the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button to turn it on.
- Tap it to choose your desired heating temperature.
- A blue LED light will indicate the start of the heating process.
- The device will vibrate and the lights will turn green once it is ready.
- Inhale vapor.
- Cycle in between levels by pushing the power button.