There is a new release of this product available: the Zeus GTS Hub!
Zeus Arc GT offers a range of temperature cycles and upgradeable firmware to make it suitable for your vaping preference. Designed in Germany, this compact and discreet portable dry herb vaporizer
has features similar to those of products in the automotive industry. It also has gold parts that improve its conduction heating technology and vapor production.
The Arc GT is small, sleek, and stealthy, making it perfect for vape users who are always on the move. It is powerful yet compact for its size, with a height of 3.5 inches. This high-end product is built with the finest materials:
- Body: It has a solid construction made of durable anodized aluminum with a matte black finish and gold lettering.
- Mouthpiece: It is a removable, magnetic narrow slit made of silicone located at the top of the device.
- Scoop: It is built-in and can be used to shovel dry herb for easy loading.
- One button operation: It has a single button that controls operations such as turning on the device and switching among the heating temperatures. It is accompanied by haptic feedback, motion sensors, and a built-in accelerometer that signals the battery life indicated by LED lights.
- Heatsink, Heating Chamber and Airpath: It is made of gold, a conductive material that allows the dry herb to heat up quickly as well as cool down the vapor.
- Battery: It uses a 3500 mAh battery that can last for 90 minutes or 1.5 hours, and good for up to 9 sessions. It is rechargeable with a standard USB cable.
The GT in Zeus Arc GT stands for GoldSink Technology, one of the most defining and innovative features of this vaporizer. Gold is a good heat conductor and the Arc GT has a deep gold chamber that can contain up to 0.3 grams of dry herb. And the isolated gold airpath can produce cool and pure vapor.
Zeus Arc GT veers away from the standard mode of adjusting the temperature. Instead, it makes customization possible by providing three temperature cycles to choose from and extend the use of one bowl of dry herb. Check out the heating profiles and their corresponding temperature levels below:
- V4.0 Performance (default setting): 401° F, 419° F, and 437° F
- V4.1 Performance with Iceborn: 401° F, 419° F, and 437° F
- V6.0 Flavor: 365° F, 383° F, and 401° F
- V8.0 Balanced: 365° F, 401° F, and 437° F
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Scoop the dry herb. Insert it into the chamber using the multi-tool.
- Put back the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button to turn it on.
- Tap it to choose your desired heating temperature.
- A blue LED light will indicate the start of the heating process.
- The device will vibrate and the lights will turn green once it is ready.
- Inhale vapor.
- Cycle in between levels by pushing the power button.
Lance Uppppercut (verified owner) –
I did a great deal of research before buying the Zeus Arc GT. I compared PAX, daVinci and a few others. Ultimately, I ended up with the Arc GT and I completely stand by the decision. This thing is feature rich, yet simple to use. This was my first dry herb vape and there is definitely a learning curve, but once dialed in, the experience is awesome. Battery life on the Arc GT is great and the tools that are included (ie: the scoop) work great. It’s perfect for lightly tamping the sesh and turning over half way through. This is really more of a sharing device rather than quick use. It does take a bit to heat up, but once going it pulls really nicely and I thoroughly enjoy using it with others. It is also not in the least bit discrete as far as smell is concerned, but I expected as much when buying, so I don’t think that’s a negative, just something to be aware of if that’s something important. The only thing that makes this a 4 star rating rather than 5 is the screen that attaches to the silicon mouth piece that the heat sink goes in to is a serious pain. In order to clean, it needs to be removed, but I can’t for the life of me get it back into place properly. The device still works fine with it not perfectly set, but I’m a bit OCD and not being able to get it back in place is frustrating. I don’t see it as a reason to choose something else, but it could be an improvement for the next iteration of the device. All of that said, Vape Smart shipped quickly and I would highly recommend this vape.
Marvin Gaye (verified owner) –
this is a must have all the rest or impostors lol
would buy another if I could get for 183.00 wow wow for vape smart…
blow out price on top of the line vaporizer