Canada-based brand, Arizer has always made a signature out of being the brand best known for harnessing the effects of glass on vapor quality. The Arizer Air Max is no different. It looks similar to its elder brother - the Arizer Air 2, yet is made more ergonomic with its recessed sections and even features a new dark mode for discretion. It also features a removable 5750mAh battery, USB-C charging, a rapid hating ceramic oven, and (of course) borosilicate glass mouthpieces. These mouthpieces are easily pre-loaded and sealed with the included caps and stored in their PVC containers.
- Precise Temperature Control: The Arizer Air Max has a wide 122° – 428° F range, which is adjustable in 1-degree increments.
- Borosilicate Glass Pieces: Glass is a neutral material that keeps vapor pure, and the Air Max comes with a 70mm Glass Aroma Tube and a 14mm Frosted Glass Tube - both designed to deliver impurity-free, flavorful vapor.
- Glass Pod System: With the PVC Cases and Stem Caps in the kit, the glass tubes can now be pre-loaded and easily popped into the oven when you need it. To load the glass stems, simply twist the base into your herb to scoop it up.
- Water-Pipe Compatibility: The Frosted glass tube has a universal 14mm male glass-on-glass fitting for use with any water pipe with the same size adapter.
- OLED Display & Dark Mode: The OLED Display is located on the front of the device and can be switched to dark mode with custom settings. Custom settings are icons that you can select to indicate a specific function.
- High-Capacity Battery: The Arizer Air Max is powered by a 5750mAh removable battery. It lasts 2.5 hours on a single charge and is rechargeable via the included USB-C cable. The Air Max can also be used while it’s plugged in.
- Aromatherapy: Similar to other Arizer devices the Air Max comes with a pack of dried herbs that work with an included aromatherapy bowl.