If you think the Arizer Solo is a true classic, the new Arizer Solo 2 is epic. The Solo 2 is the result of intense research and dedication to create a premium dry herb vape
that's capable of producing vapor with the finest quality.
The Solo 2 has the same height as the original Solo but a little thinner like the Arizer Air does. It takes everything great about the original Solo and makes it even better plus some new features that we haven't seen from any Arizer
The Solo 2 has an oval-shaped ergonomic design with a circular menu pad and an OLED screen above that displays the temperature setting and battery level. It has some of the following features:
- Isolated Air Path: The vapor path is away from any electronics or any part of the vaporizer that might affect the flavor and purity of the vapor.
- Mouthpiece: It has two glass mouthpieces (long & short) that's made from borosilicate glass that helps with making the vapor cooler and milder.
- Battery: The Solo 2 has a 18650 non-replaceable battery that can last up to 3 hours of use before taking a recharge. It takes about an hour and a half to finish charging but you can use it while plugged in because it supports pass-through charging.
- Heating Chamber: The ceramic chamber can load up to 0.20g and uses a hybrid heating method that has a fast heat-up time in just under 30 seconds.
- Precise Temperature Control: You can precisely set your desired temperature from 122 – 428°F / 50 – 220°C.
- Custom Session Settings: Solo 2 has a circular menu pad and OLED screen that helps you personalize your sessions. The OLED screen displays the temperature, the battery gauge, and all the session parameters onboard (start-up timer, shut-off timer, screen brightness, beep volume, °C / °F).
How To Use
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Place the Bottom end of one of the glass tubes into the herbs.
- Top the end to create a small space between the herb and the opening.
- Turn the Solo 2 upside-down and then put the glass tube in.
- Hold down the menu button and the up button simultaneously to turn on the device.
- Press the up-down buttons to choose the temperature in 1° increment or hold them down to select the temperature in 10° increments.
- When done heating, inhale from the mouthpiece.
Solo 2 is a low-maintenance vaporizer. You only need to clean the glass tubes by using the included cleaning tool to scrape out any herb residue from inside the glass tube. From time to time, you can soak them in isopropyl alcohol for 5 minutes and then rinse them out with hot water.
Performance and Vapor Quality
Solo 2 is a dry herb vape that produces cool and tasty vapor at any temperature settings. It is in par with some of the fastest portables when it comes to heat up time. You’ve got 28 seconds heat-up time to a max temp of 428°F (24 seconds on 390°F). The mouthpiece helps with cooling down the vapor which makes each hit a satisfying and fulfilling experience!
Who's It For?
Arizer Solo 2 is for anyone who is looking for a vaporizer that produces superb vapor quality that has useful features to improve their experience. It's an outstanding device for both beginners and intermediate users especially for those who prioritize durability over portability.