CFC 2.0 is an affordable, uber portable dry herb vaporizer with a very straightforward interface. It features an OLED screen, precise adjustable temperatures, a 1200 mAH battery, and comes with a water adapter for use with rigs. At only 5.2 x 1.1 inches and weighing only a pound, the device fits in any pocket and purse with ease. It also features a unique cone shape which sets it apart from other dry herb vaporizers.
- Precise Temperature Control: The Boundless has a temperature range of 140-446°F (60-230°C), and heats up in 20-30 seconds.
- Portable Design: The CFC is one of the smallest devices made by Boundless - small enough to fit in any pocket or purse.
- Included Water Pipe Adapter: The included water pipe adapter fits male (14mm and 18mm) downstems.
- Ergonomic Buttons: The buttons are well-placed, easy to access, and are raised a bit more than we’d usually see on other vaporizers. These buttons are also more tactile, lessening the likelihood of pressing them accidentally.
- Built-in OLED Display: The built-in OLED screen clearly displays your desired temperature, battery level and shows an animated indicator for when the device is heating up or already ready to use.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece to expose the chamber, then fill it with your herb.
- Replace the mouthpiece, then press the power button 5x to turn on the device.
- Use the temperature control buttons to select the desired temperature.
- Once heating is complete, inhale from the mouthpiece.