TheBoundless CFX+ (plus) is a follow-up to the CFX and features a much larger menu with an upgraded user interface, a 3- part mouthpiece with a zirconia air path, a ceramic chamber, and conduction heating. It has a wide temperature range of 230°F- 450°F, and the option to use precise temperature control or the optimized pre-sets.
- Box-Style Design: Like most devices by the brand, the CFX+ has a box-style design with a ridged, rubber outer layer - improving both grip and heat dissipation.
- Multi-Part Mouthpiece: The Boundless CFX+ (plus) has a 3-part mouthpiece, a base layer that covers the oven, a zirconia cooling airpath, and the larger, main piece which goes over both layers and magnetically connects to the device body. To draw, place your lips on the recessed side/hole that’s directly above the temperature control buttons.
- Interactive Device Menu: The former CFX was well-known for its large display, and the CFX+ takes that even further. The new menu features more control options and is controllable via the up/down temperature control buttons on the CFX+‘s spine.
- Session Timer: On the Boundless CFX+’s menu - users have the option to select session times of 2,4,6, and 8 minutes.
- Pre-Set & Precise Temperature Control: The Boundless CFX+ (plus) has a temperature range of 230°F- 450°F which you can select to the degree. For quick sessions, there’s also the option to select any of the pre-sets which are optimized for the best balance in vapor and flavor
The pre-sets are set at
- Included Herb Spoon & Pick Tool: Underneath the base layer of the mouthpiece are cut-outs for the included herb spoon and pick/stir tool.
- USB-C Charging: The battery of the Boundless CFX+ (plus) is good for about 9-12 sessions and charges in 1-2 hours via USB-C.