The new IQC by DaVinci is a refreshed and updated version of the DaVinci IQ2. It has the same lightweight and portable body, LED light display, and zirconia pearl. It is made with the highest quality medical grade materials and the interiors of the device do not contain any metals or plastic to ensure safety and purity. The IQC is a dual-use vaporizer- compatible with both dry herbs as well as concentrates.
The device body is made from durable sandblasted aluminum and all lids are made with antimicrobial polymer. The IQC has the same design and look as the IQ2, with a LED grid display in front and 3 buttons on the side for power and temperature control. It has strong magnets to ensure all lids are secure and all the hinges on the device were made to be extra durable.
- Smart Paths: The IQC has four preset heating profiles, called smart paths. Smart paths increase the temperature over 8-minutes. The default temperatures are listed below, but you can also customize these smart paths with the DaVinci Smartphone app (available for android users).
- Smart Path 1 – heats up from 350 to 370° F
- Smart Path 2 – heats up from 370 to 390° F
- Smart Path 3 – heats up from 390 to 410° F
- Smart Path 4 – heats up from 410 to 430° F
- Precision mode: The IQC can also be used in ‘precision mode’, which keeps a constant temperature that can be adjusted +/- 1 degree. The precise temperature will be displayed on the LED grid. The vape will vibrate when the desired temperature is reached.
- Battery: IQC is powered by a universal rechargeable 18650 battery that charges via USB-C. It is good for 1 hour of continuous use and takes 2 hours to charge. The IQC features pass-thru charging which allows the use of the device while plugged in. The battery is also removable and may be charged with an external charger.
- Flavor Chamber: DaVinci IQC has a “flavor chamber,” which cools down the vapor, and can be used as a small storage container. The flavor chamber is made out of zirconia and holds enough herb for one use.
How To Use
- Open the bottom lid.
- Insert the load. Make sure it is fully packed or use an oven spacer.
- Close the bottom lid.
- Click the control button 5 times to unlock the device.
- Use up/down buttons to choose from the 4 Smart Path Modes or Precision mode.
- Click the control button 5 times again to turn it off.