The SWITCH Vaporizer by Dr. Dabber
is undeniably the definition of the next generation of vapes. With induction heating technology, it is designed to set the vaping standard few notches higher. Unlike convection and conduction, it uses an electromagnetic coil to heat up the materials. Do it from the inside out and no more replacing of coils or heating elements!
Dr. Dabber Switch is perfect for those looking for a 2-in-1 vape that can handle all their vaping moods in an instant. This powerful device only needs an average of 4 seconds to reach your desired temperature, and it doesn’t matter which material you are using! With the 2 ceramic nails provided, there is definitely one for your flower and another for your concentrate and oils.
With 9.5” in height without the glass bubbler and 13” with the bubbler attached, Dr. Dabber Switch is pretty tall and fairly girthy for a vape. Its hourglass body has 5 LED lights used to indicate the temperature settings that range from 300˚F to 800˚F. With its 25 heat settings, this vape can handle all situations. You just need to determine whether you want massive hits or tiny ones, or if you are into cloud chasing and there should be a setting that suits your mood.
This beast prides itself with a powerful battery. A full 60-minute charge will allow you up to 150 uses, making it a perfect buddy for group sessions. Nothing defines “perfect” better.
Vape-Smart Recommends For:
Dr. Dabber Switch is a great device for those looking for 2-in-1 vapes to work with their flowers and concentrates. Perfect for solo or group sessions, Switch by Dr. Dabber might be the only vaporizer you’ll ever need.
How to Use
The power button allows switching between concentrate and heating modes fast and simple.
- Flip the power switch to the oil setting.
- Fill the bubbler with few ounces of water then attach it to the glass top of the unit.
- Select your desired power setting.
- Place the ceramic nail in the glass top using the tweezers.
- Put concentrate using the concentrate tool then press the Go button to start heating.
- Place the concentrate into the nail, cover it with the carb cap/concentrate tool and inhale from the mouthpiece.
With Quartz Nail
- Flip the power switch to the oil or leaf.
- The LED lights will light up white to indicate that crystal mode is active.
- Follow the rest of the concentrate loading process.
With Dry Herb
- Flip the power switch to leaf mode.
- Fill the bubbler with few ounces of water then attach it to the top of the unit.
- Select your desired setting.
- Pack the other ceramic nai and place it in the glass top of the unit using tweezers.
- Cover the nail with the filter and press the Go button.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece.
There are no reviews yet.