Elite 2 is a follow-up to the successful G-Pen Elite, and design-wise – follows the same minimalist and ergonomic aesthetic. It's a sleekly designed device with features geared towards near-perfect functionality and even better performance. It's also one of the few vaporizers on the market with a fully colored OLED display, which is discreetly hidden from view on the backside of the device.
The mouthpiece on the G Pen Elite 2 has two main pieces, an outer zirconia mouthpiece, and an inner silicone insert with a screen and a removable spiral ceramic air path.
Precise Temperature Settings
The Elite 2 has a fully ceramic convection chamber, well suited for getting the most flavor out of your chosen dry herb. The ceramic chamber holds roughly 0.5g of material which you can opt to consume over a pre-set session length. The G Pen Elite 2 allows you to precisely select your preferred temperature, within its 200° – 428°F range.
- Dual Heater System: The G-Pen Elite 2 features an independently controllable conduction and convection heating system for better flavor and maximum vaporization.
- High-Resolution TFT Display: The G-Pen Elite 2 has a high-resolution TFT display. Which very clearly shows the current device status in full color.
- Haptic Feedback: The G-Pen Elite 2 also features haptic/ vibration feedback for sensory notification or moments when the display has been turned off.
- USB-C Charging: The 2100mAh battery lasts approximately 60 minutes on a full charge and may be charged via the included USB-C Cable.
- Built-In Pick Tool: No need to carry around anything extra. The G-Pen Elite 2 also features a built-in pick tool for easy packing, stirring, and cleaning.
- Isolated Air Path: The air path is kept separate from any electronic parts to ensure a clean air intake and improve the longevity of the device.
- Wifi Connectivity: For firmware and usage tracking.