The G-Pen Elite 2 is a follow-up to the successful G-Pen Elite, and design-wise – follows the same minimalist and ergonomic aesthetic. It’s a sleekly designed device with features geared towards near-perfect functionality and even better performance. It’s also one of the few vaporizers on the market with a fully colored OLED display, which is discreetly hidden from view on the backside of the device.
The mouthpiece on the G Pen Elite 2 has two main pieces, an outer zirconia mouthpiece, and an inner silicone insert with a screen and a removable spiral ceramic air path.
Precise Temperature Settings
The Elite 2 has a fully ceramic convection chamber, well suited for getting the most flavor out of your chosen dry herb. The ceramic chamber holds roughly 0.5g of material which you can opt to consume over a pre-set session length. The G Pen Elite 2 allows you to precisely select your preferred temperature, within its 200° – 428°F range.
- Dual Heater System: The G-Pen Elite 2 features an independently controllable conduction and convection heating system for better flavor and maximum vaporization.
- High-Resolution TFT Display: The G-Pen Elite 2 has a high-resolution TFT display. Which very clearly shows the current device status in full color.
- Haptic Feedback: The G-Pen Elite 2 also features haptic/ vibration feedback for sensory notification or moments when the display has been turned off.
- USB-C Charging: The 2100mAh battery lasts approximately 60 minutes on a full charge and may be charged via the included USB-C Cable.
- Built-In Pick Tool: No need to carry around anything extra. The G-Pen Elite 2 also features a built-in pick tool for easy packing, stirring, and cleaning.
- Isolated Air Path: The air path is kept separate from any electronic parts to ensure a clean air intake and improve the longevity of the device.
- Wifi Connectivity: For firmware and usage tracking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- How much dry herb fits inside the G-Pen Elite II’s heating chamber? The G Pen Elite II can hold approximately .5g of well-ground dry herb.
- Can I use the G Pen Elite II with wax? No, the G Pen Elite II is designed only for use with dry herb.
- How long does the battery on the G Pen Elite II last? The 2100mAh battery is good for roughly 60 minutes of use, and charges in about 90 minutes via USB-C. You’ll know when it’s time to charge when the device fails to heat or when a charge notification appears on-screen.
- How do I clean the G Pen Elite II? Ensure that the device is turned off and then take a cotton swab dipped in ISO alcohol and swab throughout the mouthpiece’s silicone insert airflow hole and interior walls. Take another swab and do the same with the G Pen Elite II’s heating element. For an even deeper clean of the mouthpiece, soak all 3 components including the outer zirconia piece in ISO alcohol for 30 mins.
- How do I access the settings on the G Pen Elite II? The settings menu can be opened by pressing the power button five times quickly. Use the + and – buttons to navigate the menu, and the power button to select the various options. Exit the menu by selecting the “Exit” option and pressing the power button again.