The Rogue is a simple, box-style, dual-use vaporizer and is an improvement on the well-acclaimed Fury Edge. It sports a 3000 mAH battery, a redesigned herb chamber with a 0.2gr capacity, an adjustable session timer, and an increased temperature range of 280°- 430°F. It also features hybrid heating, haptic feedback, and a digital display that shows the battery life and temperature.
The Rogue can be used with the “Accessories Attachment” that allows the device to be connected to glass attachments.
- Food-Safe Isolated Glass Airpath: Ensures that your material’s flavor remains pure and untainted by other elements.
- Size and Build: The Rouge’s body is made of Kirksite alloy – a known strong and durable material. It’s also wrapped in a smooth rubber-like coating for better grip. It measures 93mm x 58mm x 30mm - which means It’s very portable, pocketable, and at only 190g, it’s relatively light.
- Glass Attachments: The Rogue’s kit comes with a mouthpiece with a glass vapor path and a black glass mouthpiece for the included accessories attachment.
- Three-Button Interface: The Rouge has a three-button interface; the two temperature buttons (-,+) and a firing button. The buttons are on the side opposite the mouthpiece and are clicky and tactile.
- USB- Charging: The 3000mAH lithium-polymer battery charges via USB-C and is good for about 85-100 minutes of use and takes 90 minutes to charge.
- Auto-shutoff timer: This feature turns off your device automatically when not in use. The timer may be set to anywhere from 3-8 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.