The Hitoki Trident takes us way beyond the old torch and banger by introducing a new heating element - LASER HEATING. The Trident is a future-ready dry herb vaporizer that uses laser technology to instantly
heat your chosen material and filters it through a small amount of water for even purer, contaminant-free vapor. It also features a removable ceramic chamber, an integrated water filter, FDA standard locks, 3 pre-set temperature settings, LED indicators, USC-C charging, and an extremely long-lasting battery which is good for 280+ sessions on a single charge.
The Trident is sleek, tall, and constructed out of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. Its also quite modular; the top houses the battery and power button and the mid-section are where the laser and the ceramic combustion chamber are located. This section also has a see-through window so you can see the laser heat up your dry herb. Below this section is the outlet where the silicone hookah hose is connected. The base is then where the water chamber and filter are located.
How to Use
- Unlock the interlocks by holding and twisting the battery and the base.
- Before removing the water chamber, attach the included hose adapter for a batter grip.
- Twist the chamber open and fill it with a small amount of water. Do not overfill and twist closed.
- Remove the loading chamber and fill with well-ground dry herb.
- Line up the prongs and attach the battery. Twist until you hear an audible click.
- Attach the hose to the adapter
- Click the power button 5 times to turn the device on or off
- Quick press the button three times to cycle through the three power levels.
- Draw and enjoy!