The Trident Laser Water Pipe 2.0, created by Hitoki, is an upgraded edition of their flagship laser combustion smoking device. With the Version 2.0, you can now fully appreciate the distinctive qualities of your herb thanks to an improved ignition mechanism. Its sleek and minimalist design continues to challenge the negative perception surrounding traditional smoking methods, making it a captivating centerpiece for both home and office settings.
Moreover, this user-friendly device incorporates water filtration, various power settings, safety interlocks, a carb button, and a fast charging feature that allows for a 1 hour and 45-minute charge, providing over 280 uses on a single charge. With proper maintenance, the Trident's laser has a lifespan of more than 5,000 hours of usage.
How to Use
- Fully charge new device with the provided charger before using it.
- Unlock the inner locks and attach the hose adapter to the bottom chamber.
- Twist the water reservoir open to fill with a small amount of water, don’t fill past the line at the bottom of the metal stem.
- Unscrew the loading chamber from the top of the water chamber and pack with finely ground herb, use the flat end of the included dual-tool to lightly pack herb in.
- Reconnect inner locks — if they aren’t connected, the laser won’t fire.
- Insert the hose or mouthpiece into the hose connector.
- Press the power button at the top of the unit 5 times to activate the device, then press the button three times to choose between the three heat settings.
- Choose between holding the button or double-tap the button for a continuous 9-second beam, pull on the hose to fill the chamber while the laser fires.
- Pull from the hose or attachment until the chamber is empty.
There are no reviews yet.