NOTE: The Budsy is not a vaporizer, and requires a lighter to heat up the dry herb.
The Puffco Budsy is a water pipe cleverly and discreetly disguised as a reusable water bottle. The main body or the “bottle” is transparent while the opaque cap conceals the mouthpiece/ “straw” and the ceramic bowl. It’s made with BPA-free Tritan construction, which is shatter-resistant- making the Budsy the perfect companion for any adventure.
Compatibility: The Budsy may be used for dry herb consumption only.
- Discreet design: The Budsy looks exactly like a water bottle and all its components are perfectly concealed beneath the opaque cap.
- Ceramic Bowl with silicone tab: When not in use, the bowl may be placed in a storage slot under the mouthpiece. To move the bowl into ready position - there is an attached silicone tab for better handling.
- Water Filtration: The Budsy needs to be filled with 420ml of water to use. Water instantly cools down the vapor, and filters out other impurities that might be inhaled.
- Shatter-resistant BPA- Free Tritan Construction: A plastic material free of harmful additives and strong and sturdy enough to survive falls and bumps during any adventure.
- Easy Cleaning: All of Budsy’s plastic components are all dishwasher safe and are also easily cleaned with soap and water.
How To Use
- Fill the bottle with 420ml of water.
- Screw on the lid
- Open the top lid, raise the mouthpiece and remove the ceramic bowl
- Fill the Ceramic bowl with herb and store to use for later, or place it in the “ready position”
- Heat the herb with a non-torch lighter and draw.