NOTE: The Cupsy is NOT a vaporizer, and requires the use of a non-torch lighter to heat dry herb.
The Puffco Cupsy is a water pipe that's cleverly disguised as a reusable coffee cup. The main body of the "cup" features an opaque white exterior with a black rubber grip and a stainless steel interior for easy cleaning. The silicone lid conceals the mouthpiece/ “straw” and the ceramic bowl. This discreet design makes the Cupsy the perfect everyday pick-me-up.
: The Cupsy may be used for dry herb consumption only.
- Discreet design: The Cupsy looks exactly like a coffee cup and all other components are hidden within the lid and under the mouthpiece/ foldable straw.
- Leak-proof Silicone Lid: Much like an actual coffee cup, the Cupsy's lid creates a perfect seal around the rim to prevent accidental spills and leaks.
- Ceramic Bowl with silicone tab: The Ceramic Bowl ensures that you get the best and purest results. When not in use, the bowl may be placed in a storage slot under the mouthpiece. There's also an attached silicone tab to easily move the bowl into the ready position.
- Water Filtration: The Budsy needs to be filled with a small amount of water to use. Water instantly cools down the vapor and filters out other impurities that might be inhaled.
- Easy Cleaning: Both the stainless steel cup and silicone lid are dishwasher safe and may also be cleaned with soap and warm water.
How To Use
- Fill the bottle with a small amount of water.
- Screw on the lid
- Open the top lid, raise the mouthpiece and remove the ceramic bowl
- Fill the Ceramic bowl with herb and store to use for later, or place it in the “ready position”
- Heat the herb with a non-torch lighter and draw.