The Pulsar Rök is a versatile concentrate rig, uniquely designed to vaporize both concentrate and dry herb. At first glance – it might strike you as a futuristic water kettle – it features an inverted design which means the water bubbler is used as a base and features a disc percolator that cools the vapor and effectively rids it of any impurities. Assuring you of only the best and purest results.
This inverted design also guarantees that the Rök is unlikely to malfunction (or break) due to water damage. This is as opposed to the usual concentrate rig designs wherein the water sits above the electronic parts and is kept separate by a seal.
Other than the basic black and clear glass, the Rök is available in a variety of colors and finishes.
- RöK / Session Mode: This setting maintains your chosen temperature for 30 seconds – eliminating the need to hold down the power button at each draw.
- Dual Compatibility: It’s not very common for a concentrate rig to also vaporize dry herbs, but the Rök comes with a ceramic atomizer for this purpose.
- ‘Coil-Less’ Quartz Bowl: This atomizer is best used with concentrate and has the attributes of both quartz rod coils and ceramic coils boasting a fast heat-up time and the preservation of flavor.
- Voltage Settings: It has 3 color-coded voltage settings: 3.4v/680°F (Green) | 3.6v/780°F (Blue) | 3.8v/850°F (Red)
- Borosilicate Glass Pieces: Both the base and the disc percolator of the Rök are made out of heat-resistant, heavy-duty borosilicate glass. Glass is a neutral material that keeps purity and preserves the flavor in your vapor.
- Isolated Airpath Tubes: There are two main metal tubes that are located at the bottom of the main body – these tubes are kept completely separated from the circuitry to ensure the longevity of the device.
How to Use
- Fill the glass base of the RöK with water, but do not fill past the halfway point.
- Attach the downstream/disc percolator to the underside of the body of the RöK.
- Place the glass base on a solid, level surface, and then place the body of the RöK onto it.
- Once the two parts of the RöK are lined up, gently press down on the RöK to lock both parts into place.
- Concentrate your concentrate into the quartz coil.
- (Optional) Replace the quartz coil with the ceramic coil to vape herbs.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Press the power button three times to cycle through the temperature settings.
- (Optional) Press the power button two times to engage RöK mode, press it two times more to end it.
- Once heating up is done, place the carb cap over the coil and inhale from the mouthpiece.
Sesh-Mode: The device automatically heats up to the desired temperature for 30 seconds by pressing the power button twice.