Fog is a dual-use vaporizer, compatible with both dry herb and concentrates. The XVape Fog stands out amongst other devices in its price range by being one of the few to feature hybrid heating. It features a straightforward, single-button interface, 5 pre-set temperature settings, a removable 2600 mAh battery, and a swiveling zirconia mouthpiece.
- Anodized Aluminum Body: The XVape Fog has an anodized aluminum body that adds to its overall smooth and compact feel.
- Zirconia Mouthpiece: Zirconia (just like glass ) is a neutral material that keeps the vapor pure and ensures you taste all the flavors in your herb. It’s also 20x more durable than glass, making it a good material choice for a portable device mouthpiece.
- Removable 18650 Battery: The 2600 mAh battery lasts roughly 30-45 minutes. It also features pass-thru charging which allows the use of the device while plugged in. The battery is also removable and may be charged with an external charger.
- Five Temperature Settings: The temperature settings on the Fog are at 356 ºF, 374 ºF, 392 ºF, 410 ºF, and 428 ºF
- Convection Hybrid Vaporizer: The Fog makes use of hybrid heating, yet leans primarily towards convection heating.
- LED Light: The device status and battery level is indicated by a small LED light on the side of the device.
- Auto-shutoff: The Fog will automatically shut-off after 4.5 minutes of inactivity.
There are no reviews yet.