Vista Mini 2 is very portable and is one of the smallest concentrate rigs on the market to date. It features a replaceable atomizer, four pre-set temperature levels, and wireless charging. Its straightforward interface definitely makes it a great device for beginners, or anyone looking for their first concentrate rig.
While concentrate pens are more portable than rigs, the Vista Mini 2 is just as easy to bring around - especially with the included carrying case.
Design and Features
- 4 Temperature Settings: The 4 pre-set temperature settings are indicated by the LED light. (White – 536°F, Green – 608°F, Blue – 662°F, Red – 752°F.)
- Mouthpiece: The mouthpiece is a removable glass tube with a rounded tip. It’s also secured with a plastic buckle before starting a session.
- Atomizer: The Vista Mini 2 has an atomizer that’s positioned on top of the vape instead of the side. There is also a see-through carb cap that’s pressure attached so it won’t come apart.
- LED Light: The LED lighting system changes colors according to temperature levels, and illuminates the water chamber while vaping.
- Wireless Charging: Charging the 1300mAH battery is possible via a wireless charger (that you’d use for your smartphone) between sessions or throughout the night, and it will always be ready to use. It can also be charged via the included micro-USB cable.
How to Use
- Fully charge the device before your first use (LED indicates the battery level as follows: Red- low battery, Green – half battery, White – fully charged).
- Fill the bubbler with water up to the red line.
- Turn the device on by triple-clicking the power button.
- Set your desired heat level by double-clicking the power button. The LED will illuminate the bubbler with the level color (I recommend starting with the white/green, you can always tone it up as you go).
- Place your chosen concentrate inside the atomizer and cover it up with the carb cap.
- Press the power button to activate the heater, and wait for the device to vibrate when it’s ready.
- Inhale the vapor from the bubbler.
- Each session is set for 35 seconds. Press the button to extend the session for another 35 seconds.
- The device will automatically shut off after the session, or click the power button to shut it off sooner.
There are no reviews yet.