The Yocan Flame is a multi-functional device, working as both a portable concentrate pen as well as a portable nectar collector. It two interchangeable coils- Quartz Dual Coils (QDC) and the XTAL Coil (crystal)
, a water bubbler, a 1400mAH battery, a sneaky little concentrate container at the bottom of the device, and a titanium rod for when the device is used as a honey straw.
Though the device might seem like it has a lot of parts, it’s all easily secured together by magnetic connections.
- Glass Bubbler: The top of the Flame has a glass bubbler that features a magnetic connection and allows you to use the Flame with water- which clears the vapor of impurities and cools it down.
- USB-C Charging: The 1400mAh battery on the flame is rechargeable via USB-C. Which charges 20x faster than the usual micro-USB you see on most devices.
The interchangeable coils are an added feature for this vaporizer. Each coil delivers different vapor and flavor quality. The two coils included with the Flame are:
- QDC /Quartz Dual Coils: This coil consists of a metal wire wrapped around two small quartz rods. This coil heats up faster and produces harsh, intense vapor.
- XTAL Coil: a ceramic coil that’s really more of a dish, easy to load, and easy to clean, the XTAL coil heats up a lot slower than the quartz coil but produces less vapor in lieu of a better, purer flavor. This coil is made of what Yocan calls “crystal smooth essences”.
How to Use
As a portable concentrate vaporizer
As a Nectar Collector
- Make sure that you’ve fully charged the battery, installed your selected coil, and loaded the Yocan Flame with your select concentrate concentrates.
- Press the power button five times quickly to activate the battery.
- Press and hold the power button to vaporize your concentrate concentrates.
- Repeat as necessary, or till you’ve consumed the material in the atomizer.
- Remove the glass mouthpiece by pulling it away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Get the inclusive titanium bar and let it snap with the magnetic connection of the glass mouthpiece.
- Place your concentrate concentrates on the inclusive glass concentrate jar.
- Use a torch to heat the titanium bar to temperature.
- When the tip has cooled to your liking, tap the hot tip into your concentrate. The longer you hold the tip in the concentrate jar, the more vapor you’ll get.