ArGo, short for Arizer Go, is a product of Arizer’s
14 years of technology development. It is a premium pocket-friendly portable vaporizer that comes from a long line of high-quality portable vaporizers such as the Solo 2
and the Air 2
. Only more compact, it possesses all the great features like an all-glass vapor path, patented hybrid heating technology, and precise digital temperature control that Arizer has to offer.
Design and Features
The parts are made of high-quality materials manufactured to ISO quality standards:
- Glass aroma tubes - They are made from strong scientific quality borosilicate glass and have a built-in glass screen to keep vapor pure and flavorful.
- Heating element - It is made of ceramic and uses a patented hybrid heating technology to produce smooth vapor.
- Control panel - It consists of OLED and 3 buttons: a menu (M) button that helps navigate through different settings and plus (+) and minus (-) buttons to adjust them.
- Battery - It is a 18650, lithium-ion battery that is removable, rechargeable, and replaceable. You can swap the batteries and use spare ones as a backup or use a fully charged battery that can last for 1.5 hours - even longer when it is charging or partially charged.
With ArGo, you get to customize the temperature with its precise digital temperature control feature. The temperature is displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Adjustments can be made in either 1-degree or 10-degree increments.
The heat-up time depends on the set temperature:
- 60 seconds to 390° F
- 90 seconds to 428° F
How To Use
- Load the dry herb into the tube.
- Press the up button for two seconds to turn on the device.
- Set the desired temperature.
- Put the loaded tube into the device.
- Once the device reaches the temperature you set, it will beep.
- Start vaping.
Cleaning and Maintenance
ArGo is essentially created to be maintenance-free:
- You simply need to recharge or replace the battery when it is low and swap out preloaded glass aroma tubes on the go.
- There is no need to empty or clean them every single time.
- After several uses, clean the glass tubes by soaking them in isopropyl or rubbing alcohol for a couple of hours, then rinse them with hot water. This ensures long-term optimal performance for the glass aroma tubes will be clean and seem good as new.