Tera is a sturdily built device that comes with a great line-up of features such as; true convection heating, precise temperature controls, and the ability to work with both dry herbs and concentrates. The Tera also comes equipped with a “concentrate mode” setting an LED screen, 2 removable 18650 batteries, and has a full metal body that’s encased in plastic for better insulation.
- Precise Temperature Control: The Boundless Tera has a temperature range of 140-446°F (60-230°C), and heats up in 30-35 seconds.
- Two Operating Modes: The Tera has key operating modes - dry herb mode and the other is the pre-set concentrate mode. dry-herb mode, the temperature is fully controllable and adjustable to the degree. In concentrate mode, it climbs to the highest temperature, 500 F.
- Multiple Mouthpiece Options: The kit includes a glass mouthpiece, a water adapter, and a standard swivel mouthpiece. The included water pipe adapter fits male (14mm and 18mm) downstems.
- Ridged Rubber Coating: The Tera’s Metal body is encased in a rubber coating to increase grip and keep the device cool to the touch.
- Replaceable Batteries: The Tera has two 2500mAh, 18650 batteries, lasting about 12-15 sessions on a single charge.