The IQ2 is DaVinci’s flagship portable dry herb vaporizer, and it offers many improvements over its predecessor. IQ2 is a premium product that uses the highest quality materials and it is compatible with dry herbs as well as solid concentrates.
Groundbreaking technology: Introducing the IQ2, DaVinci’s state-of-the-art portable dual-use vaporizer. With this innovation, DaVinci has added features such as airflow and dosage control, in a similar exterior.
Sturdy build: The IQ2 is made with brushed aluminum which is an upgrade over the previous generation. The exterior shell is thick and protects the IQ from accidental damage.
Clean air-path: The IQ2 is built with high-quality parts created from the medical-grade materials:
- An oven made of glass and ceramic
- The pearl, mouthpiece, and flavor chamber are made of zirconia
The herb does not touch any metal or plastic. In effect, you get the purest vapor with uncontaminated flavor flowing through a clean air-path.
Small, Sleek & Stealthy: at a little over 3.5” the IQ2 is small enough to fit in any pocket or purse, and the replaceable battery makes it a good option to travel. The IQ is one of the smallest and stealthiest vaporizers out there, it easily fits in the palm of your hand.
Smart path mode
The IQ2 has four preset heating profiles, called smart paths. Unlike Precision mode which stays at a precise temperature, smart paths increase the temperature over an 8-minute session. Using the smartphone app you can even set your own smart paths, but the IQ comes with the following default paths-
- Smart Path 1 – heats up from 350 to 370° F
- Smart Path 2 – heats up from 370 to 390° F
- Smart Path 3 – heats up from 390 to 410° F
- Smart Path 4 – heats up from 410 to 430° F
Adjustable airflow via air dial
DaVinci’s IQ2 holds the record for being the first and only portable dry herb vaporizer to calibrate airflow and personalize draw resistance. With the new air dial, you can:
- Fine-tune the airflow and draw resistance.
- Have lighter, cooler vapor by increasing the airflow.
- Have thicker, juicier vapor by decreasing the airflow.
Dosage control via the app (available for Android users)
One of the best features of IQ2 is its ability to tally and keep a record of your dosage. The Davinci app would allow you to:
- Measure the quantity of the dry herb or extract.
- Set targets and limits as to your consumption.
- Monitor and control your dosage.
- Keep a record of your vaping behavior.
- Rate your experience and improve it for your next session.
IQ2 is powered by a 18650 battery which is a universal rechargeable battery. The attributes of the IQ2 battery are the following:
- It is a 2500mAh lithium-ion battery, which lasts up to 1 hour of continuous use.
- It is chargeable with a micro USB cable and can be used while charging.
- It is removable and can be charged with an external charger.
How to use
- Open the bottom lid.
- Insert the load. Make sure it is fully packed or use an oven spacer.
- Close the bottom lid.
- Click the control button 5 times to unlock the device.
- Use up/down buttons to choose from the 4 Smart Path Modes or Precision mode.
- Click the control button 5 times again to turn it off.