US- based brand Grenco Science is well known for creating mid-range, stylish devices suited for any lifestyle. They’re the creators of the G-Pen Roam and the e-rig G-Pen Connect. The G-Pen Micro+ and is a concentrate vaporizer with a 510 thread. The Micro+ is comprised of three main pieces- the mouthpiece, Micro+ tank, and the 850mAH battery with 510 threading.
- Discreet design: The G-Pen Micro+ sports a sleek, black, pen-shaped body that’s well suited for on-the-go use.
- Food grade silicone mouthpiece: The silicone mouthpiece and ceramic air path are both neutral materials that keep vapor pure and flavorful.
- 510 Cartridge recognition: The Micro+ automatically recognizes when you swap out the tank for a cartridge and adjusts the temperature controls accordingly.
- Single-button interface: Using the Micro+ is pretty easy since there’s only one button that controls the whole device. This button is used to turn the device on/off and cycle through the voltage settings.
- Variable Voltage: The device has two separate settings for concentrate or 510 cartridge use. For use with carts, the temperatures are: blue:2.5v, green: 2.7v, red: 3.0v. For use with the Micro+ tank: low (blue), med (green), high (red).
- Haptic Feedback: The device vibrates lightly to indicate that it has reached your desired temperature.
- 50mAH battery: The Micro+ is powered by an 850mAH battery which charges in 90 minutes via USB-C. It also features pass-through charging, meaning the device can be used while it’s plugged in.
The Micro+ Tank
The Micro+ tank has quartz coils for maximizing the flavor of your concentrate and ceramic lining for consistent heat application.