If you already own a rig and are looking for an alternative way to consume concentrates, G-Pen Connect is for you. With its patented reverse flow technology and ceramic heating element, it eliminates the need to use a torch or the danger of having an exposed nail.
Grenco Science, connected with its consumers, by manufacturing this state-of-the-art vaporizer that can reach your desired temperature within five seconds of activation to deliver high-density, quality vapor production.
G-Pen Connect is designed to be an easy-to-use and convenient e-rig. There are features that’s worth mentioning such as:
- Body: The body is the small, metal, cylindrical shape connected to the glass adaptor. It’s magnetically connected to the battery and the bowl.
- Bowl: Powered by a ceramic heating element, it can produce great-tasting vapor and can be easily cleaned up when the session is over.
- Battery: The battery pack sticks out from the rest of the device because that’s where the power button is located. With an 850 mAh battery, the connect can last up to 10-15 sessions.
- Temperature Settings: You will have a precise temperature selection with the three different voltage settings – Blue: 3.1V/ Green: 3.6V/ Red: 4.1V. This will allow you to customize your vaping experience the way you see fit.
- Glass Adaptor: You can easily connect it to any rig as long as it has a 14mm joint. If it doesn’t fit, you’ll need to purchase 10mm or 18mm adapters available to purchase from the G-Pen Website.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The only thing you need to clean is the ceramic bowl. You can do it by wiping it down with a cotton swab soaked in isopropyl alcohol. To get rid of residues, you need to engage it in manual heating mode on the highest voltage setting to melt off any sticky, leftover residue.
Performance & Vapor Quality
The heating time of the Connect is comparably the same with a torch. It heats up very quickly yet cools more than the torch. On the vapor quality, the Connect uses a ceramic bowl, which is, of course, made for flavor. Experienced extract vapers prefer ceramic bowls because the neutral material keeps the flavor pure.
The Connect’s temperature setting makes the difference. It’s made for any extract vapers who prefer to have different experiences.
- If you’re a vaper who wants to prioritize flavor over vapor density, you can select the blue setting.
- If you’re a vaper who wants an intense vapor and big clouds, you can select the red setting.
- If you’re a vaper who wants the balance of flavor and vapor density, you can select the green setting.
How to Use
- Fully Charge the battery before using it.
- Twist the glass adapter on the bottom of the body.
- Insert the device into the joint of the dab rig.
- Take the battery and line it up to the magnetic attachment.
- Remove the cap from the tank and place your concentrates.
- Put the cap back on.
- Press the button five times to turn on the device.
- Press the battery button three times to select your preferred voltage level.
- Press the battery button twice to start automatic heating. [Note: Hold down the battery button for fifteen seconds for manual heating.]
- Hold down the carb release button once heating is complete.
- Inhale the vapor
Who’s It For?
G-Pen is known for its innovative design and the Connect is a unique easy-to-use alternative than blowtorch that can be attached to most dab rigs. If you’re looking for a similar device, you can check G-Pen Roam or G-Pen Dash.