The Mighty has been one of the most highly rated dry herb vaporizers since its release in 2014. In September 2021, manufacturer Storz and Bickel finally gave it a well-awaited update and released the new Mighty+. S&B’s Volcano Hybrid and Mighty are both TUV certified for medical use, while the Mighty+ (Plus) is both TUV and UL certified- guaranteeing the safety of the battery, charging, electrical, and heating components.
It still operates on S&B’s patented hybrid heating system and retains the same general look and feel of the classic Mighty, but with new functional cosmetic and performance updates.
- Finned design: The fins that line the exterior of the device are angled and optimized for grip and feel. It also serves as a gap between your hand and the warmer sections of the device.
- Medical-grade plastic shell: The outer shell of the Mighty+ (Plus) is made with the same material that’s used to house medical devices and is resistant to chemicals and heat.
- Well-sized LED display: The display and the display layout make it easy to see everything that’s happening with the device - actual temperature up top, set temp below, and the battery level at the bottom.
- Swiveling mouthpiece: The Mighty’s mouthpiece tucks/swivels away when not in use and sits right above the device’s cooling unit.
- Feet to keep the device upright: The Mighty+ (Plus) now has feet that keep the device upright and makes loading the top-mounted bowl much easier
- Hybrid Heating System: Hybrid Heating makes use of both conduction and convection - heat is generated both inside and outside the oven to maximize the extraction. The Mighty+ (Plus) has an oven capacity of 0.25 grams and the oven is lined with ceramic.
- Faster heat-up time: The overall mass of the heating chamber has been significantly reduced to make it more efficient. This improvement has resulted in a fast heat-up time of 60 seconds.
- Super booster: This is a new pre-set temperature exclusive to the Mighty+ (Plus). Triple clicking the power button now raises the current temperature by 60F, allowing users to extract the most out of their herb.
- USB-C Charging: The Mighty is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts 90 minutes and charges via USB-C. It also has a new supercharge feature that can deliver an 80% charge in 40 minutes. This new USB-C port is also accompanied by a resigned circuit board to accommodate the new 45W power output
How to Use
- Detach the mouthpiece.
- Place the dry herb inside the filling chamber.
- Press the power button.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to set the temperature.
- The device will vibrate once it is ready.
- Inhale vapor.
There are no reviews yet.