The Utillian 722 offers a good performance to price value. Toronto-based manufacturer Utillian has improved on its former model, the 721, and created the Utillian 722. This device features a bolder body design, a simple single-button interface for toggling between the 4 pre-set temperature settings., and an isolated airpath to achieve pure and flavorful vapor. Unlike other Utillian dry herb vaporizers such as the Utillian 421 and Utillian 620, the Utillian 722 is a convection-style vaporizer compatible with both dry herbs and concentrates.
The device body of the 722 is made with anodized aluminum and coated with a non-slip rubber coating.
- Battery: Utillian 722 is powered by an internal 2500mAH battery which is good for about 60 minutes of continuous use. It is charged via the included micro-USB charging cable.
- Stainless Steel Chamber: The device chamber holds up to 0.3gr of herb and convection heating preserves the natural flavors of the herb and produces high-quality vapor.
- Magnetic Mouthpiece: The swiveling mouthpiece is magnetically secured onto the device and opens easily to expose the chamber.
- 4 Preset Temperatures: By simply pressing a single button, you can cycle through 4 well-calibrated temp settings of 356°F, 374°F, 392°F, 410°F. Boost Mode brings the oven to its maximum temperature of 437°F.
How to Use
- Remove the magnetic mouthpiece/lid.
- Fill the chamber with dry herbs.
- Press the power button 5 times to turn on the device
- To cycle between temperatures, press the same button twice as it heats up. The colored LED lights will signal the following:
- Green: Coolest setting at 356°
- Red: Hottest setting at 410° F
- To activate boost mode, hold the power button.
- Once the light stays steady, the device is ready for vaping.