Utillian’s neverending pursuit of creating the best dry herb vaporizer has led to the Utillian 722, a better and more enhanced version. The 722 exhibits a more striking look, better airflow, and a higher maximum temperature otherwise known as the boost mode. Unlike dry herb vaporizers such as the Utillian 421 and Utillian 620, the Utillian 722 is a convection style vaporizer compatible with both dry herbs and concentrates.
Utillian 722 is a sleek, sturdy, and discreet vaporizer. It is designed with high-quality materials:
- Body: 722 has an updated chassis available in black and gunmetal.
- Mouthpiece: 722 has a wider mouthpiece, resulting in bigger clouds and smoother draws.
- Heating Chamber: It can hold up to 0.4 grams of dry herb.
- Single Button Operation: Vaping is effortless because you can turn it on and off, adjust temperature settings, and enable boost mode with just one button.
- Battery: 722 is powered by a 2300 mAh battery chargeable with a USB charger.
How to Use
- Take off the lid.
- Fill the chamber with dry herbs.
- Click the power button 5 times to turn on the unit.
- If you have used it before, it will remember your last set temperature and will start heating up.
- If you wish to adjust the temperature, click the power button twice as it heats. The colored lights will signal the following:
- Green: Coolest setting at 356° F
- Red: Hottest setting at 410° F
- If you want to activate boost mode, hold the power button.
- When the light stops flashing, it means it is ready for vaping.