From the maker of Crafty+ and the legendary Volcano Hybrid
, Storz & Bickel made a uniquely-designed handheld version of a desktop vaporizer - Plenty. Storz & Bickels
, a german company, is known for its great innovative approach to dry herb vaporizers.
Plenty Vaporizer produces strong, smooth vapor. With its precise temperature control system, stainless steel heating chamber, and cooling coil, you'll have the most satisfying experience at home.
Plenty Vaporizer has a nice old-school look on its design - a temperature dial, a control wheel, and a body that looks like a nail gun or a power drill. It may look a little weird on the outside but its features will make you fall in love with it:
- Body - The body really looks like a tool that you can get at Home Depot. It has a dial on the front to indicate the temperature range, a light below to show when it is heating, a wheel below the trigger that's used to adjust temperature intensity. The big orange trigger on the handle is used to fire up the heater, because of its automatic shut-off feature, it stops heating after ninety seconds.
- Cooling Coil - The long coiled metal tube helps to cool down vapor as it travels through the tube, and by the time it gets up to the mouthpiece, you won't feel any heat anymore.
- Hybrid Heating System - The Plenty uses a hybrid heating system that's mostly convection resulting in producing thick, tasty vapor.
- Oven - it has a huge oven size, similar to the Volcano, which is a great choice if you want to invite your friends over and have a session.
- Airflow - You will feel no resistance at all. You can draw very slow or pretty hard and still have the vapor you've ever wanted.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning this vaporizer might be time-consuming because of all the different pieces:
- Filling Chamber - You'll need to wait for it to cool down a little after a session and use the included brush to wipe away any residue.
- Cooling Coil - Needs to be immersed in isopropyl alcohol overnight and then rinse it out with warm water.
- Mouthpiece - can be cleaned by using soap and water.
Performance & Vapor Quality
In terms of performance, the only downside of the Plenty vaporizer is it will take two to five minutes to heat up to your desired temperature. Once it reaches your selected temperature, you can enjoy the excellent strong vapor without the harshness that's generally associated with high temperature vaping.
Also once it reaches the selected temperature, it'll start to cool down and you will need to press the trigger to fire it up again. It's because of the auto shut-off feature, which is great for forgetful users.
How to Use
- Separate the filling chamber from the filling chamber cap.
- Fill the chamber with herbs and reattach the cap and coil.
- Attach the chamber to the body of the Plenty.
- Press the power button to turn on the device.
- To adjust the temperature, use the control wheel.
- Once heating is complete, inhale from the mouthpiece.
[Note: If automatic shut off occurs, press the trigger to re-engage the heat.]
Who is it for?
If you're looking for top-notch vapor who doesn't mind being tied to an outlet, the Plenty is an excellent choice for you. It's great in a home theater, living room, or even in your bedroom. If you're looking for a similar product that's portable, you can try Mighty