Utillian 5 is the tallest wax pen made available by Utillian, a brand known for producing high-quality dry herb vaporizers such as the Utillian 421, Utillian 620, and Utillian 722. Compared to the Utillian 2 wax pen, the Utillian 5 is larger, wider, and has a battery that lasts longer. It is the ideal wax pen for both beginners and veteran vape users due to its durability, functionality, and ease of use.
The Utillian 5 is portable, discreet, and bears a resemblance to a typical e-cigarette. It is built with high-quality components:
- Body: The sturdy stainless steel exterior with PVD coating protects the unit’s integral parts from breakage as you place it inside your pocket or purse.
- Mouthpiece: The striking metal mouthpiece is removable and makes loading concentrates hassle-free.
- Coils: The unit comes with two coils: twisted kanthal and triple titanium. They are both made of black ceramic, a material that allows the wax to soak in and wick, maximizing the use of your concentrates.
- Single Power Button: One button controls all functions from turning on the device to adjusting and selecting the heat settings.
- Battery: Powered by a large 1050 mAh battery, the Utillian 5 can last for up to two days of vape use for a heavy user and up to weeks for a casual one. In addition, you can prolong the battery life by charging the unit with a USB charger.
The Utillian 5 is a versatile extract vaporizer for it comes with 4 voltage settings: 2.2V, 2.4V, 2.6V, and 2.8V. You can use these settings for both twisted kanthal coil and triple titanium coil. Choose the lower voltages if you want to taste purer vapor, choose higher voltage if you want to puff more clouds.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Place wax to the coil.
- Return the mouthpiece.
- Turn on the pen with 5 clicks.
- Double click to switch between heat levels.
- Press and hold down the button to start heating up.
- Take a puff while holding the button.