is known for making products with a good price to performance ratio and the Utillian 5 concentrate pen is no different. It features interchangeable Triple Titanium and Twisted Kanthal coils, coupled with adjustable airflow that’s primarily built for one reason—massive cloud production. The latest V3 makes sessions easier with a redesigned black ceramic mouthpiece that houses a built-in splash guard and loading tool. All of these features make the 5 incredibly versatile and allow you to customize your experience however you like.
It's portable, discreet, and at first, glance looks like your average vape pen although it is slightly larger and heftier than most. The exterior of the device is made from stainless steel with a matte finish- available in varied metallic colors. The sleek black ceramic mouthpiece is easy to remove for hassle-free loading.
- Interchangeable Coils: The unit comes with Triple Titanium and Twisted Kanthal coils. Both coils are wrapped around black, porous, ceramic rods which allow your material to wick rather than slip off the coils.
- Twisted Kanthal Coil: This coil has a 4mm surface area for both large and smaller loads.
- Triple Titanium Coil: Best suited for heavy hitters and larger loads of up to 0.3g of material.
- Ceramic Mouthpiece: The Utillian 5 V3 comes with an easily removable black ceramic mouthpiece which also houses a built-in splash guard and integrated concentrate tool. Simply push down on the mouthpiece to expose the loading tool - this makes the 5 all you need to get a session started even when on the go.
- Battery: The Utillian 5 is powered by a 1500 mAH battery that lasts for nearly 3 days on a single charge. It is rechargeable with the included micro-USB cable.
- Adjustable Airflow: Control the draw resistance with the adjustable airflow located underneath the mouthpiece. For bigger clouds and tastier vapor, decrease the airflow - and increase for less dense, yet cooler vapor.
- Variable Voltage: Choose between 4 voltage settings: 2.2V, 2.4V, 2.6V, and 2.8V. All settings work for both coils. The lower voltages are great for purer vapor and the higher voltages for larger clouds.
- Single Power Button: Using the Utillian 5 is incredibly easy since there’s only one button that controls the whole device. Press the power button to turn the device on/off and cycle through the voltage settings.
- Optional accessories: The glass bubbler easily connects to the mouthpiece and improves any session with water filtration. There are also replacement coils available for both the twisted kanthal coil and the triple titanium coil
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- To change the coil, twist the coil to remove and replace it with your selected coil.
- Press down on the mouthpiece to expose the integrated concentrate tool
- Load your material directly on the coils and then replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Select one of the preset voltage settings by pressing the power button twice.
- Twist the airflow ring to adjust the draw resistance.
- Hold the power button to begin the heating process.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece once heating is complete.
Great product. Big clouds on low power, great taste. Much better than other brand.
John (verified owner) –
I’ve tried a couple ultra-cheap wax vapes, with wire coils that worked for about a week. The Utillian 5 is my first real vape, and wOw . . . what a difference. This thing is heavy, solid, and simply gorgeous. I joked to my wife that the coils seemed made out of titanium, in comparison to the cheapo’s. Of course, they ARE titanium (just found that out). Simply put: this thing works. It heats fast, it’s strong as hell, and the vapor is thick! FIVE STARS!
Henry (verified owner) –
This is actually a great pen for concentrates. I have a Focus V Carta and this thing works just as good on flavor as that, if not better. I know that’s a bold statement but I indulge in Cali medicines so I know what I’m talking about. I like the titanium coil a lot more that’s forsure. This pen is worth the money 👍🏼