Utillian is known for making products with a good price to performance ratio and the Utillian 5 wax pen is no different. Compared to the Utillian 2, the Utillian 5 is larger, wider, and has longer battery life. It also features interchangeable coils and adjustable airflow that’s primarily built for one reason—massive cloud production. All of these features make the 5 incredibly versatile and allows you to customize your experience however you like.
The Utillian 5 is portable, discreet, and at first glance looks like your average vape pen although it is slightly larger and heftier than most. The exterior of the device is made from stainless steel with a smooth PVD coating for extra protection. The striking metal mouthpiece is easy to remove for hassle-free loading.
- Interchangeable Coils: The unit comes with two black ceramic coils, allowing the wax to soak instead of slipping to the bottom of the oven, for better vapor production. The twisted kanthal coil is best for smaller loads and the triple titanium coil can hold up to 0.3g of wax.
- Adjustable Airflow: Control the draw resistance with the adjustable airflow located underneath the mouthpiece. For bigger clouds and tastier vapor, decrease the airflow – and increase for less dense, yet cooler vapor.
- Variable Voltage: Choose between 4 voltage settings: 2.2V, 2.4V, 2.6V, and 2.8V. All settings work for both coils. The lower voltages are great for purer vapor and the higher voltages for larger clouds.
- Single Power Button: Using the Utillian 5 is incredibly easy since there’s only one button that controls the whole device. Press the power button to turn the device on/off and cycle through the voltage settings.
- Battery: The Utillian 5 is powered by a 1050 mAH battery that lasts for nearly 2 days on a single charge. It is rechargeable with the included micro-USB cable.
- Optional accessories: The glass bubbler easily connects to the mouthpiece and improves any session with water filtration. There are also replacement coils available for both the twisted kanthal coil and the triple titanium coil
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- To change the coil, twist the coil to remove and replace it with your selected coil.
- Load the wax directly on the coils and then replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Select one of the preset voltage settings by pressing the power button twice.
- Twist the airflow ring to adjust the draw resistance.
- Hold the power button to begin the heating process.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece once heating is complete.