The Utillian 620 is a budget-friendly vape and is another result of Utillian’s efforts to constantly innovate and improve its line of vaporizers. The Utillian 620 is a smaller, more compact version of the Utillian 421 and Utillian 722. It is compatible with dry herbs, unlike the Utillian 2 and Utillian 5 wax pens. It is straightforward and simple to use, which makes it ideal for microdosing and single-user experiences.
Utillian 620 is a travel-friendly vaporizer because of its portability and pocketability. It is designed with the finest materials:
- Body: The unit is built with a sturdy and durable anodized aluminum shell.
- Mouthpiece: Loading is easy with a magnetic sliding mouthpiece made of borosilicate glass. It cools down the vapor before it reaches your lips.
- Heating Chamber: This aluminum heating chamber can fit 0.1 to 0.2 grams in one session. It is removable for cleaning and keeping the airpath free of debris. You get to precisely control the temperature by setting it anywhere between 160C° – 220C° or 320 – 428°F.
- Stir Tool: Found at the bottom of the unit, this magnetic tool aids in loading, emptying the bowl, and a quick stirring between sessions.
- Battery: The 620 is powered by a 2300 mAh battery that lasts for 60 minutes or 1 hour when fully charged via a micro USB.
The Utillian 620 uses a unique convection helix heating technology to heat up the dry herb evenly. With the helix, the air moves up in an upward spiral, leading to a consistent temperature for your hits. This heating method is extremely efficient for it allows you to produce vapor and maintain great flavor while using less dry herb. It is also removable to prevent clogging and enable airpath cleaning.
How to Use
- Pull off the magnetic mouthpiece from the unit.
- Load the dry herb into the heating chamber.
- Replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button 5 times to turn the unit on.
- Press the up and down buttons to select your desired temperature.
- Once the unit vibrates, this means that the temperature has been reached.
- Start inhaling vapor.