OverviewThe Puffco Peak Pro is the latest version of the award-winning Puffco Peak. It is improved in every aspect and is considered the gold standard in portable eRigs. Some new features include- Wireless charging compatibility, Real-Time Temperature Control & Customizable LED Lights. The Peak Pro uses the latest technology to achieve optimal performance and vapor quality, while still being easy to use and maintain. For better and boosted performance, check out the Peak Pro 3D Chamber- which consumes 30% less power than the current atomizer and even heating on all sides.
Design & FeaturesPuffco Peak Pro has three main components: the base, the conical-shaped bubbler, and the bowl. Let's further look into the details and discuss its features below:
- The Base: The Puffco Peak Pro measures 7" tall and 3" wide which is similar to the previous model. There's a slight improvement in the design that gives the Pro a more refined look. The Puffco Logo now lights up when in use. The part where the chamber rests has a matte gray finish instead of the standard stainless steel. And most importantly, the curved edges make it easier to hold and comfortable to pass around.
- Water Bubbler: The conical-shaped bubbler which served as a water filtration system now has a bigger water volume capacity that further filters the vapor making sure it's pure and clean as it can be.
- Bowl: The bowl is located at the front of the device. It's made of ceramic that produces flavorful vapor and has a 40% bigger bowl capacity that's suitable for group sessions. Aside from the bowl's upgrade, the chamber jacket is larger so you don't have to worry about getting burnt when you accidentally touch it during a session.
- Oculus Carb Cap: Compared to standard carb caps, it locks into the chamber that keeps the carb cap and oil in place. It also has a peep-thru window that lets you monitor the heated extracts. Also, the Oculus Carb Cap has an improved airpath that maximizes vapor production.
- Decent Battery Life & Fast-Charging Time: The Puffco Peak Pro can last up to 20-30 vaping sessions. It uses a USB-C that can fully charge the device within 2 hours. It also has a Wireless Charging Function which can be activated by using the Power Dock (sold separately).
- Temperature Settings: The Puffco Pro has preset temperatures- 490°F (Low) | 510°F (Medium) | 530°F (High) | 545°F (Peak Mode).
- Real-Time Temperature Control: The heating chamber has a sensor that communicates with the Puffco Pro. It maintains the exact temperature regardless of how hard you inhale or how much co
- ncentrate you put in. This results in a more consistent and controlled vaping experience.
Smartphone AppThe Puffco Peak Pro has a smartphone app that displays necessary information such as the active heat setting, the bowl's temperature, the battery life, daily concentrate consumption, and overall concentrate consumption. It also allows user to customize and control functions like:
- Heat Setting: You can create your own or edit the existing heat setting. You can edit the temperature that ranges from 450°F-620°F. You can also adjust the duration of the heating process from 15 seconds to 2 minutes. LED Lights: You can customize the LED lights from a variety of light colors and has a "Lantern Mode" that let you choose 4 LED Light profile: Pulse, Wave, Disco, and Stealth. Ready Mode: If you already own a Power Dock, you can activate this so that whenever you pick up your Peak Pro off the dock, it heats up to your preferred heat setting without pressing a single button.